FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedpredicting the sex

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2005 at 1:23pm
hehe. everyone suonds so old-fashioned wtih theeir "relations" talk.....like my nana. then again, this is a baby forum, I suppose we should have some decorum

my typing is appalling....too lazy to check it i suppose
Sponsored Links

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2005 at 2:12pm
lol lizzle i was just thinking the same thing.... about the relations thing... not the spelling, cos i certainly can't judge on that... sometimes i think my hands have dyslexia....
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2005 at 11:48am
lol, sorry ladies, usually I am not that "nice" but I don't want to shock any sensitive people It took me ages to think of a word to use, LMAO

aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2005 at 5:04pm
lol - it makes me feel so much better that I'm not the only one getting NONE! Daniel was worried about hurting the baby and that to start with, but apparently now I'm not much of a turn on! Hes obviously not one of these guys that think preggy women are sexy!!
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2005 at 5:09pm
oh Aimee...I am sure I am not much of a turn on right now either...but my hubby says I look beautiful...I think he is afraid that I will beat him up if he said any thing different! he he ha ha

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2005 at 9:56pm
LOL with us it was the opposite - I was terrified I would hurt the baby, and the first time we had 'relations'(LMAO!) after I found out I was preg, I cried for ages afterwards worrying about the baby! That freaked Willie right out - I guess crying after 'relations' is not a good sign!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2005 at 10:13pm
lol.... i pride "relations" (still PMSL at that term..) on miss Ayja being born when she was. I'd felt edgy the whole day before i had her. Mike annoyed me late that night. I woke up 2 hours later to the first twinges of labour. Mike took great pride in telling everyone exactly what we had done and how he thought that was what started labour off. lolol. maybe it helped it but i don't think it would have been THAT effective! I think being edgy the whole day beforehand probably means things were gonna start anyway... and i was reallllly not wanting to have baby on mum's birthday on the 26th, so subconsciously i might have been hoping it would start things off too!

Edited by mum2paris
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2005 at 11:22am
typical, guys want a pat on the back for everything LOL

Xander&Harmony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2005 at 10:00pm
apparently u need to have hehehe "relations" hehehe LOTS for it to work properly.
BECS

Angel Baby 10/07/09 (10wks4days)
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2005 at 11:05pm
well, Jake was 12 days late.....and we tried many many times to "get things started" the natural way. Lewis said it was a hard job, but someone had to do it
newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2005 at 10:30am
LMAO!! I can just imagine the strenuous job it must have been for Lewis...

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2005 at 10:44am
yes, poor man
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234