FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNegative Preg Test. No Period.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rozi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rozi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Negative Preg Test. No Period.
    Posted: 22 August 2005 at 10:04am
God I'm freaking out as to what it could be. I'm TWO WEEKS late for my period and just had my 2nd pregnancy test at the midwives. With my first baby it showed up straight away and now there is nothing. I'm sooooo worried now. I've just been surfing the internet about what other possibilities it could be!!!!! that could stop me having my period. I wrote something in another forum last week but now I am really worried. Anyone else have this problem. There is nothing from the pregnancy test to show it. She even did two this morning. I am really worried and upset and stressing myself out. Now I am having cramps in my tummy. I feel like crying coz i wanna know either way.... anyone else have this problem. What was the outcome. I'd like it to be a baby but now my pessimistic view is saying it might be an ovarian cyst instead or some other sort of woemns problem. I am quite overweight, but have never had any problems with my period. Regular like clockwork. What do ya reckon?

Sponsored Links

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2005 at 10:34am
Go to the doctor Rozi. Only way to be sure what's up.
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2005 at 11:56am
yep get a blood test to see if you are pregnant. as a few others have said in other posts... theirs didn't show for a few tests.   the tummy cramps are probably being brought on from worry!
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2005 at 12:53pm
It took 4-5 test before (faintly) positive results came up for me...But if you are that worried then go to Docs...other wise just calm down and relax, you still might have your period soon.

When I left my pills I had no period for 5 months and I was stressing...so two weeks is not bad! Dont worry I am sure what ever it is you will be fine!

Rozi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rozi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2005 at 3:18pm
Yeah thanks. Had a blood test today. Not so worried anymore. What will be will be! Hah! Oh well. Thanks again. Will let you all know.
Rozi

Carmel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2005 at 4:02pm
When I fell pregnant the first time I had not had a period for 2 months and all the tests I did came up negative it was'nt till I had'nt had a period for 3 months that I finally had a positive test and the doctor could not explain it at all why my period had stopped for that lenght of time.
 Post Reply Post Reply