FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedorewa mums?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
charlottesmuma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charlottesmuma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: orewa mums?
    Posted: 09 July 2007 at 9:34am
hi everyone im new to this site. and was wondering if there were any mums from the HBC area? if you are keen to meet up and let the kids play my DD is 10 months
Sponsored Links

Bubbaloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubbaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2007 at 9:46am
Hi I'm not from Orewa but I'm coming up to Warkworth from Christchurch in August I would be keen to meet up with you I'm up from the 10th to the 18th I'm so far busy on the 12th but would be able to catch up with you some time during the week as I will be going to see my Great Nana in red beach one day so will be able to come over after that.

Was danni-chick

Mum to James

My Angel 28/07/08

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charlottesmuma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2007 at 10:31am
my hubbys family cant come up from nelson for his or charlotte's birthday so we are going down there in August lol so we will probally miss you. but i will check with hubby for the correct dates and will let you know closer to the time :) hubby calls christchurch home and wants to move back down there before charlotte starts school
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2007 at 1:06pm
I think LillyandElla is up in Whangaparaoa, not sure what part or how far from Orewa she is tho.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Gwen_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gwen_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2007 at 5:40pm
yup we are in Orewa and Isobella and Sterryn are on the coast as well. But our lot are 2/3 months old. But would love to meet you and your little girl.

Edited by LillyandElla
We're in America for 3 months with Mummy and Daddy!

Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2007 at 5:44pm
Hi,
Definitley keen to meet some Mum's around the area. Just let us know where and when and we will be there. Happy to do it at our house, but need warning to get the gate up at the top of the stairs :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charlottesmuma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2007 at 8:14am
that sounds cool my wee girl is trying to run everywhere lol your girls are so cute :) what a wet windy day today a great stay in door day
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2007 at 8:33am
Sylvo - Binkas mum is in Wellsford - you might want to PM her and get her to come down and join in with wee Tristan.
Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2007 at 10:04am
I know, isn't this awful weather!

Gwen_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gwen_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2007 at 10:27am
ditto- gross weather! and I have to rug the three of us up to go out this arvo .

I was going to say we could do it at my house if we need a place

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charlottesmuma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2007 at 12:02pm
we have just got back from the shops aghhhh it was horible! my place is free to if needed :)
Gwen_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gwen_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2007 at 12:47pm
kirsty- we have to go up to the Plaza this arvo, is that where you went? If it was is every man and his dog there??? sorry trying to con myself out of going up lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charlottesmuma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2007 at 3:00pm
no we just went to countdown in orewa it was busy for them! and why? we only went beacuse we had to i wouldnt go out today if you dont have to the wind is horrible!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charlottesmuma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2007 at 7:00pm
hey everyone i hope you are all well and didnt lose power etc from the storm! we were lucky even though the lights kept flickering we didnt lose power. hubbies work lost power at 6.30 last night and only got it back around 2pm so i had him home most of the day it was nice
Gwen_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gwen_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2007 at 7:04pm
we didnt lose power but friends in stilwater lost power around 4.30 last night and still haven't got it back. Glad to here you and your family are ok

KH25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KH25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2007 at 9:16pm
Just lurking - we have a bach in Whangaparaoa and it had lots of damage done last night - windows blown in, roof lifted etc. Its on the cliff though. Hope no one else had any damage!
Kelly, mum to DD, 19Jun06 (26wks 1lb15oz) DS1, 24Oct10 (32wks 4lb11oz) and DS2, 31Dec11 (32wks, 4lb11)
Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2007 at 11:57pm
Urgh! Lets not talk about power! We lost it yesterday around 4.45pm. It came back on for around 20 minutes just after 8pm to tease us and then back out for the rest of the evening. I think it came back on the wee small hours of the morning. Then today it went out at 12 and didn't come back on till 5pm. I am just grateful that I breast feed Sam! Luckily DH is pretty handy with the BBQ so cooked dinner last night on it
No damage thank goodness, but the neighbourhood looks like a bomb hit it Most of the street lights toppled over so DH couldn't get the car out to get to work this morning either

Gwen_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gwen_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2007 at 12:07am
Lucky your on the boob, I thort I might have to make a run for it to mums just so i could feed the girls

Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2007 at 12:13am
It wasn't good was it! I was terrified we were going to lose the roof off our house the way the wind was whistling through it. When the street lights started toppling I just about peed myself lol. I am grateful that Sam is still so little and not yet old enough to be scared of the dark

Gwen_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gwen_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2007 at 12:18am
lol Im 28 and I was scared of the dark last night, its so cold Im scared that im over heating the girls room with the heater on all night but I dont want them to freeze

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>