FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHeartburn.....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2005 at 10:53am
Ditto everything you just said Bonnie! Sleep? Not much of that been happening lately - looking forward to having some afternoon naps now! And I've started getting that nauseous feeling back again too You are due about 5 days before me!
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
Sponsored Links

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2005 at 10:06am
I have good days and then I have bad days. I have a very active baby and so you guys can imagine.....I think it is hard to get comfy (just when you get into bed)...once I am comfy then I doze off.....

Gavascon is not too bad...I think I am getting use to it now. I had to have some last night....Try it, its not that bad....better than heartburn!!!

aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2005 at 10:56am
I had the best sleep last night!! All because Daniel was away and I had the whole bed to myself ! If the bad sleeps continue once he gets home he may have to be moved to the spare bed
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2005 at 11:00am
LOL...Poor hubby!!

Do you sleep with pillows under your belly? I dont do that yet but might have to, as I am finding it hard laying on my side and all the weight is putting pressure on my ribs.....

aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2005 at 11:02am
I tried a pillow under my belly but Im a squirmer and it gets in the way!
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2005 at 11:02am
Have you been getting any Braxton Hicks Roksana?
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2005 at 11:20am
I think I have but not 100% sure? Would it be weird if I did not? How ever there are times where my tummy becomes tight for few secs and it feel very Uncomfortable!

mumstheword View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mumstheword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2005 at 11:37am
That would prob be braxton hicks.. my partner went on our holiday to auzzie without me as Im not allowed to fly, i was a complete basket case while he was away teary as and I couldnt control it, but I had the best sleeps ever with the whole bed to myself, i could stretch out and get comfy and not get disturbed it was great and now hes home again and im back to waking 6-7 times anight to get comfy again.. and heart burn i got it so bad and my specailist gave me some stuff it was great its ummm......rennie its in a red and white little box, worked better than anyting else i tried you can get it from the chemist, worked instantly and lasted
aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2005 at 11:45am
Yeah that sounds like BHs Roksana. They can be quite uncomfy ay? Took me a few weeks to realise thats what they were ! Judith, how are things going - 23 weeks now?
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mumstheword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2005 at 11:54am
GOD dont ask, I think im going to pop, my man just had our holiday in auz while i stayed home boo hoo i felt very sorry for myself, the drs reckon i might have 6-7 wks to go, babys great though nice and big estimated weight is 1lb 8oz now and is really long, heaps of fluid around baby but baby is running out of room, they say i prob feel like a mum preg with twins in her 38th week.. i can hardly move, my belly is huge im bigger already than the day i had Caleb at 31wks, i honestly feel like my sides are going to split and my BH are really uncomfortable now.. im on 2x wkly visits and wkly scans, still ion bed rest and its has driven me insane... and my poor man he has to put up with my moments which i have a lot of ..lol the couch has a permanant imprint of my butt now lol lol
but im still tryn to cope.. as i said tryn.... my poor man...
nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2005 at 12:04pm
Sounds like it is going well!!! Hope the babe stays put for a while yet and keeps growing (probably not so good for your comfort tho!)
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2005 at 12:14pm
For me BH has been weird...one moment I am working or doing some thing...and the next min is like "what the....." and then next min I am fine!

Judith, I am so glad that you are doing well and so is the bub! You might have the bub before I have mine!
Ok so you might sick of being on bed rest...but think at the end of it all you will have a bub in your arms...makes it all worth it!!!

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2005 at 12:16pm
I've been feeling sorry for myself too recently, but I think of you Judith, and know that I have nothing to complain about. I do worry though about the next few months!
aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2005 at 1:10pm
Glad its all going well Judith, apart from the discomfort. So you'll probably have your bubs about the same time as me (6-7 weeks)!
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2005 at 1:11pm
Woo hoo! I'm a senior member now!! I must have been on here a lot lately cos it was only a couple of weeks ago that I became a groupie!
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2005 at 2:11pm
hehehe, I remember how excited I was when I became a senior member too aimeejoy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mumstheword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2005 at 6:09pm
wholey Moley Im a senior Member to.. kinda makes m e feel old though... Senior???? ha ha, i snuck out today.. yes i feel like a school girl... left the ph off the hook so everybody that rung would just think im on the net and went and had a nice frozen friut smoothie in town with my friend.. i feel so refreshed its amazing, I know if i told Andrew hed stress but im feeling good, i know my body, i know signs of labour and i was so relaxed it was great... and i have no leaking of fluids in a week and thats why im on bed rest and the last scan said there was heaps of fuid round bubs, i took it really easy and i feel 1000% better for it.... but i wont do it again.. promise.. I just had to other wise id go insane... i hope nobody looks down at me for doing it.. but you know yur bodys and i was careful.. and i think the stress relief has done wonders for me...
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2005 at 12:58am
well, I think if you were stressing, that would be really bad for the baby right? So the fact that you did something to relieve the stress must be good!
aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2005 at 8:35am
Yeah i agree. You are right you know your body and its probably much better for you and baby if you are less stressed.
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mumstheword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2005 at 5:03pm
Hi yip yesterday did me good, Ive had such a good day today, feeling heaps better, even had a good sleep last night which was good, I convinced mum to pick Caleb up early and d rop him off here to hang with me this arvo, we snuggled on the couch and watched a dvd, I miss him being here so much it hurts, hes having a nana nap on the couch, ill only let him have a quick nap since its quite late.. but its just ggo knowing hes home for a while, will see if mum will et him saty here tonight and get Andrew so start late and drop him at daycare tomorrow.. i hope so..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>