FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFive W’s?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2005 at 1:31pm
yeah apparently her mother told her about how great a c-section is!!!
Sponsored Links

newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2005 at 2:38pm
What a wuss!!! She is soooo stupid that girl.

nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2005 at 3:46pm
mmm definitely lacking something in the brain department
mumstheword View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mumstheword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2005 at 5:14pm
wait till shes had the c section and see how she feels then.. im dreading to have to have a nother c section I was in pain for weeks, i really want a natural birth but well just see how it goes.. drs still want to book me in for elective c section at 30 wks... thats only 8weeks away and im just not ready.. im starting to get panic attacks and just freak out moments to think i might be in labour within 3-4weeks, its all starting to come flooding back to me about how i felt when caleb was born, the heart ache of seeing my tiny lil buba attached to so many machines, not being able to cuddle him till he was 12 days old, worring if well bond OMG i just want his baby to wait a lil longer and be healthier and stonger.. I cry just thinkung about it, Its s strange because those memories where so distant and now it feels as if it was yesterday.. im the worlds worst stresser...
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2005 at 9:56pm
Big hugs to you, it must be so hard, just know that we are all thinking of you and hoping for the best for you bubs and your family.. 8 weeks may seem close, but it's better than the 3 - 4 weeks you mentioned.. every day/week counts towards your baby being bigger and healthier.

as for the brittney spears thing, betcha she won't be baring her tummy in those skimpy stage outfits after having all her tummy mucsles cut and stretched out. lol. ... you hear about these celebs who book having their babies into their schedule... isn't that what victoria beckham did? then she complains cos she's had too many c-sections and is advised she can't have any more... pfft, silly lady.

Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2005 at 12:54am
i think people have an unreal expectation about birth
12pm Bikini wax
1pm have baby
2pm fashion show...
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2005 at 9:16am
LOL.....

newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2005 at 10:02am
I dunno Lizzie, that's what I did, didnt you????

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2005 at 10:09am
I was reading the bounty book last night and it said you should not drink raspberry leaf tea until 36 weeks because it might cause premature labour.....what if I have my baby at 38 or 39 weeks? will 2-3 weeks of that tea do the trick? I am confused!

newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2005 at 10:13am
Roksana - I don't know if it really does anything at all but I never even knew it was supposed to bring on labour until reading it here the other day, I thought it was supposed to get your uterus and body ready for giving birth I drunk it before I was 36 weeks obviously because I didn't know this... But then Joey was born in the 38th week so who knows???

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2005 at 10:21am
roksana I drunk from 36 weeks and Jake was two weeks overdue. it CAN bring on premature labour but doesn;t necessarily.
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2005 at 11:19am
hmmm....

So If I want my baby early...I should drink loads of that tea....LOL.

I think I will ask my docs this Thur....

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2005 at 11:30am
Then again, Maya was two weeks early and I didn't take anything...

LOL at Britney Spears - do these celebs think that there is ANY way to get the baby out without pain? They must be dumber than we give them credit for! I know what I wuold rather - Mum had a c-sect with my brother and was laid up for weeks afterwards, I had a VB with Maya and was up walking around a few hours later. GIven the choice there is no way I woulc choose a c-sect unless there was some medical reason for it.

Back to Britney tho - the [ress is going on about how huge she is. Is it just me or does she just look normally pregnant? It seems that the press expect these celebs to be ultra thin with a tiny bump. Britney's baby bump looks normal to me...
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2005 at 11:38am
Too much fuss is made about Britney and her baby....all you see these days is britney went shopping...britney turned around and you could see her big tummy...britney ate a chocolate, cravings??......GOD!!!! I dont really care what she does.....

Weeks ago when my baby was breech I was scared that I will end up having a c section....I would avoid that any day!!!

mumstheword View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mumstheword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2005 at 5:20pm
I so badly want a V-B but watever i suppose as long as the baby gets out alright... yeah 8weeks is a while but they say ill prob start labour in as little as 3 weeks like caleb but wat would they know they are only drs hehe but im thinking it may not be the same as Caleb, they arnt always right are they..

The britney thing.. yeah i saw an artiacl about how big she was and i thought she actually looked quite good.. maybe somebody should tell her to waer a bra but thats about it, good it would be good ifwe all stayed looking that nice
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2005 at 10:21pm
god forbid if you aren't back in size 2 a week after giving birth...you're obese. but if you are, you have an eating disorder. you can't win!!! I should stop buying gossip mags. Of course I only buy them for the recipes!
Xander&Harmony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2005 at 7:44am
Nathan keeps hasseling me cos I buy the womans day every week n it just so "happens" to have either Brad or Jen on the cover page lol
BECS

Angel Baby 10/07/09 (10wks4days)
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2005 at 8:28am
yeah first it's brad with angelina going "we're so in love" now it's jen with some random guy (i do know him but can't remember the name) also going "we're so in love.... the pics that prove it." lolol... it's actually like they are using the magazines to make each other jealous!
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2005 at 10:23am
Vince vaughan.

LOL, at least I can use the excuse that I have to keep up to date with 'current affairs' as part of my job hehehehe
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2005 at 2:13pm
hahahah i don't believe anything in those magazines!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>