FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFive W’s?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2005 at 12:11am
my girlfriend is from england and they have this GREAT magazine HEAT. I've never seen such trash in my life. they had a two page photo spread of George Clooney pickjing his nose!! And in every magazine is "Spotted" where they see celebrities
"Billie Piper was buying 1ply toilet paper at Sainsbury"

I love it!
Sponsored Links

AnnaD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnaD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2005 at 7:38am
I have a warped tendency to buy a magazine every tine there is Angelina on the cover... Andy teases me relentlessly!! Although I must say every time i buy a mag i vow never to again cause theyare such rubbish!!

Back to this raspberry leaf tea thing, my mum (the midwife) says that sometimes she thinks people who drink it bleed more? Anybody have anything to say about that? Do you drink it and bleed? I didn't bleed much at all! Thank goodness cause I am queasy with blood!!

And I used the eveinng primrose oil, don't know if it made a diff but i had a five hour labour with no stitches?
Anna and Quinn 10 July 2004
www.quinnariki.blogspot.com
and one more on the way....

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2005 at 10:17am
i bled a bit just after i had jake... and i mean lewis was cutting the cord, placenta came out and a whole lotta blood. they gave me a jab of something and it stopped. I didn't really care at the time. afterwards, i bled for about two or three weeks, so not much longer than anyone else i think.
newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2005 at 9:27pm
OMG Lizzie - my best friend just bought back a copy of HEAT from the UK and it was hilarious/disgusting I didn't know whether to throw it in the corner in disgust or keep reading (hehehehe, settled for just looking at the pictures and reading a few captions and pretending NOT to look at it when someone walked in the room, hehehehe)

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2005 at 10:36pm
my friend's mother apparently buys it from a shop other than her usual one cause hse's too embarressed
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123