FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPictures of Bailey

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tastic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tastic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pictures of Bailey
    Posted: 18 September 2005 at 3:19pm
Sponsored Links

Tastic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tastic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2005 at 4:25pm
Sorry I have updated this so the links work now

Trish
aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2005 at 4:34pm
Oh Trish he is lovely. How are you doing?
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
lou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2005 at 6:45pm
Sorry the links arn't working for me, but he looks very cute in the signiture post
Mother to two beautiful children - Sophie age 6 and Ephraim age 4

paigesmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paigesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2005 at 8:51pm
Sorry I can't see them either just get other pic's!
Karen.

Tastic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tastic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2005 at 9:23pm
OK Ill fix it and let you know
bloody website GRRRRR
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2005 at 10:01pm
i got some very "interesting" pictures. put it this way, if the pic of the cross stitch is accurate you will have a very unusual baby room. I got a pic of a japanese guy and cleaver saying "i chop you pork bun"
meow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2005 at 10:03pm
I got some pictures of fish, Japanese cartoons, and pics of random people

Tastic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tastic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2005 at 11:06pm
OK please ignore this links, they are all stuffed up, everytime you click on them they change pictures!!! GRRRRRR Ill sort out a website and get back to you

Trish
newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2005 at 8:43am
Hehehehe, must admit it is funny to see the weird japanese things though

aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2005 at 9:26am
Hmm, I didnt have any probs but if I clicked on the next button it went to random pics of Japanese people!
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
Tastic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tastic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2005 at 10:09am
UPDATED!!!

Sorry about that... stupid Website
newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2005 at 11:16am
Trish - How big was bailey at one month??

Joey is already 5.6kg and 59cm!! He has put on 2kg and 5cm in a month Just would like to know if Bailey has simiar gains!!?

Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2005 at 11:19am
lovely pics...

re the cot tho - it is best if you put them down the bottom with their feet as near the end as possible, that way they cant wriggle under the blankets.

Tastic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tastic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2005 at 11:22am
Originally posted by gsmum gsmum wrote:

lovely pics...

re the cot tho - it is best if you put them down the bottom with their feet as near the end as possible, that way they cant wriggle under the blankets.

We have made it a 'cocoon' so the sheet is folded in half so He cant pull the blankets up. Thanks for you advice anyway

Trish
Tastic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tastic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2005 at 11:28am
Originally posted by newmum newmum wrote:

Trish - How big was bailey at one month??

Joey is already 5.6kg and 59cm!! He has put on 2kg and 5cm in a month Just would like to know if Bailey has simiar gains!!?

He hasnt grown that much..his stats are:

at Birth: 3170g or 7lb and 50cm Long
and on the 11/09: 3740g or 8lb 3oz... 54cm Long

I got told this was ok but now Im thinking twice.. mmm

He has been very 'spilly/vomiting lots lately so I wonder weither hes losing weight.

Bailey still isnt sleeping during the night, Sometimes Im llucky if he sleeps an hours and any time, Lately hes been sleeping for about 15mins and then waking.. and Staying awake for up to 4 hours!!!

Also hes got a rash on his cheeks is this normal? it looks like pimples.. but they dont look like milk spots(this have white tops. yes?) Its getting worse and the has it very slightly on the top of his head and he did have a few 'spots' on his back.. Should I be worried?

newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2005 at 11:54am
Nope the pimples are totally normal!! It is the residual hormones in his system from you. They usually show up at about 3 weeks and last for about 3 weeks, Joey has them everywhere!! They usually look redder when he has been crying or he is too hot.

Josef has been really spilly lately too, maybe it is an age thing?? I was worried until he was weighed...

No I think Baileys growth sounds normal, Joey is amazingly big, the midwife said he is really healthy but pretty big!! She said she has only had one other baby like this before!

He has been pretty unsettled the last days too, his "voice" seems to be different as well, his crying has changed... Maybe the unsettled thing is age related too!?

I am glad to hear that Joe and Bailey sound pretty similar in behaviour etc. It makes me feel relaxed!

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2005 at 12:07pm
i love the cross stitch. jake's is sitting in the cupboard because i never finished it. i assumed i would have time after he was born.....
paigesmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paigesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2005 at 12:49pm
Great photos! He's a little cutie!!
Karen.

Post Reply Post Reply