FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedChange Table ??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
marielb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marielb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2007 at 8:57pm
I found it great for number 1, especially to store things in the bottom.
Now with number 2, number 1 takes everything out of the bottom so my storage system can't be there........
I tend to change them on the floor anyway - they definitely look nice in the room though
Sponsored Links

LittleBug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LittleBug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2007 at 2:00pm
I haven't had any kids yet... but to save $ I plan on using a very large study desk I have. Basically because I have a pretty bad back since I slipped a disc a while ago... but it seems like it would be a good height and I am just going to use a foam pad thingee underneath. The desk is pretty huge, so I can store my nappies etc. on top of it as well as having plenty of room for changing.

If I didn't have something I could use already, though, I think I would definitely get one, just to save my back from bending over 8+ times a day during changing!
Chloe (4 years) and Oliver (3 years).
Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 August 2007 at 3:43pm
we got one that matched the cot for her nursery - and will eventually be storage when the cot converts to a bed too - as will all match.

I wouldnt be without it...I can take her from DH in ensuite and put her straight on change table to dress etc, i put her on it to change her straight from cot, and store all lotions wipes etc right under the top, and then excess nappies, wraps etc on bottom. I just keep reloading it. Downstairs I change her on the floor btu upstairs makes it so much easier on my back - and her drawers etc are all within reach from the change table too.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12