FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBotany meet up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
MelanieAndBree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MelanieAndBree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2007 at 4:32pm
Nope. I wont be able to come. Im going to Tauranga at like 9am!

Maybe next time eh.
Melanie.
Mum to Briahna Robyn, 3yrs
Sponsored Links

Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2007 at 9:20pm
ah well see the rest of u on sat anyways....and anyone who hasnt rsvp'ed is still more than welcome of course...our table gets set up on the balcony - but most recognsable is the gremlins of course in case u havent met us all before....
ginger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2007 at 10:01pm
And BSDH running away at full speed in whatever direction has the least obstacles
Cuinn Lachlan 23.1.09 - 22:00
Antonia Helene 4.8.11 - 09:41
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2007 at 10:41pm
Originally posted by ginger ginger wrote:

And BSDH running away at full speed in whatever direction has the least obstacles

With Maya hanging on to his coat tails
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2007 at 10:44pm
Oh and eeeee Debbie, nappies
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2007 at 10:44pm
I might have convinced Gaye to come along with Maren & Jack (maybe?) if she is able to organise things in time
Skyflame View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skyflame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2007 at 7:38am
Hey guys, I am not going to be able to make it which I am gutted about.

I feel henious and am noy sure if it is a bug or something I ate, but dont want to risk passing it on.

Stupid body is conspiring to keep me locked up at home. And I so wanted to catch up with everyone and see how big the gremlins and ella are now.

Oh well maybe next time
chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2007 at 12:59pm
At this age, it's called nappy brain i think
lol
Wish i could have come today, but would love to next time maybe. Such a beautiful day for it too! unfortunately we house hunting so had to do that today. Hope you all ahd fun tho

FionaS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2007 at 7:14pm
DH, Elle and I turned up at about 12 thinking you would all be there until at least 2 but most of you were gone
Mummy to Gabrielle and Ashley
Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2007 at 7:47pm
Bugger we must have just missed you....

Normally we do all lurk for ages too.

SMoody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2007 at 8:27am
Sorry Fiona. We decided to go early. McKayla through one huge tantrum and then decided to bite Grant with frustration when he was telling her not too. (I think the whole centre heard her screaming)

She just cant sit still for too long. Will be nice to meet up with the picnic where she can run a bit and lose some energy now and then.

chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2007 at 8:32am
I'd be keen for that.....
are the meet ups always on a saturday?

Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2007 at 9:33am
wow mustve been a bit after 12 fiona cause we left right around noon.....places to go people to see and all that....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234