FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWoman pregnant with 18th child

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2008 at 2:52pm
YAH.......

Sponsored Links

busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2008 at 8:53pm
I think it's fantastic. In the pic of #17 they all looked happy and healthy, so if they want to have #18 and beyond, good for them! 18 kids doesn't just happen... and I say this because I had three without problem and then suddenly had endo issues which did affect my fertility and who knows what the future holds for me? I mightn't be able to have 18 if I tried. (But I have fingers crossed for #4)
cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2008 at 9:02pm
Wow, must be like throwing a sausage down the eurotunnel for her husband

All jokes aside good on them, I had a little look at their website and they look like an awesome family and can obviously afford it (somehow). Not for me though 18 kids would drive me up the wall. They home school them as well, mental!!!

Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2008 at 8:25am
I was talking about them with B the other night and we both have the utmost respect and awe that they can run that household, bring up those children (sounds like they are all homeschooled) and are debt free (!!!!!) while so many other people seem to be running in circles with one or two kids and the ever increasing hideous cost of living!

Edited by Paws

meow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2008 at 10:07pm
Man, in this day and age you'd think the old "good Christian family" thing would have changed. I really don't get the no contraception thing.
Yes, of course you are going to get babies if you keep having sex with no protection!

meow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2008 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by Paws Paws wrote:

I was talking about them with B the other night and we both have the utmost respect and awe that they can run that household, bring up those children (sounds like they are all homeschooled) and are debt free (!!!!!) while so many other people seem to be running in circles with one or two kids and the ever increasing hideous cost of living!

I think the publicity generated by having such a large family may have *slightly* helped their situation

Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2008 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by meow meow wrote:

Originally posted by Paws Paws wrote:

I think the publicity generated by having such a large family may have *slightly* helped their situation

Definetly!! But at least they used the money wisely...a lot probably wouldn't.

rorylex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rorylex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2008 at 2:10pm
i think its great if we could afford it we would so go for it we are a no birth control couple lol but that will end with a snip one day. i just love big families especially those that get on well my mum is youngest of 10 and its so great having a big family coz u have always got family around u.
Mummy to 4 boys
Samuel - 18.6.05
Rory - 15.7.06
Mason - 13.06.08
Emmett - 24.01.10
Baby #5 - cooking
caitlynsmygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2008 at 3:52pm
.....so...did anyone who looked at the website , vote? i chose Jasmine for a girl and Jacob for a boy , twas fun
Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2008 at 6:08pm
I think I chose Jasmine too...can't remember my vote though....

NovemberMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NovemberMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2008 at 12:56am
Have you seen the size of their house..I swear their kitchen dining room lounge area is bigger than our entire house.

it is amazing that Michelle is only about 8 or so years older than me yet has 16 soon to be 17 more children than me.

and the parents (least in the public eye) seemed so relaxed as do the children.

now if each of their 18 children have 18 children that will be a total of 324 grandchildren imagine having a family reunion..lol

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12