FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockednatural appraoch midwife?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DJKaf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJKaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: natural appraoch midwife?
    Posted: 01 January 2014 at 11:38am
This post will be a little premature as Im not pregnant yet, however I want to have a couple of options ready for when I am so I don't miss out on having a choice. I know good midwives get snaffled up fast!
Im looking for the most holistic, hippy, natural midwife I can find :)
I live in Titirangi but I will prob birth at Auckland hospital, I would love to birth at home but every woman in my entire extended family has had retained placentas and haemorrhaging and many have come very close to death because of it (even very recently with all the modern medicine) I want to birth at a hospital that has 24 hour blood (waitakeri doesn't) and birth care even being 5 minutes away is too far for if it all goes bad once baby has been born. darn you genetics!!!!
So has anyone used a really cool naturally inclined midwife who can birth at Auckland? and is somewhere between Titirangi and the city - I really don't want to go into henderson or even further west than Glen Eden if I don't have to. But anywhere as far east as Remurera would be fine for me. 

Thanks ladies. I do appreciate you humouring my ultra preparedness. Im one of these that started TCC prep a year in advance LOLLOLLOL

Oh I have Carley Frances on my shortlist already - would love to hear from ladies that have used her.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply