FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHair tip

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
98765 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98765 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair tip
    Posted: 10 October 2005 at 9:32pm
My hair has been really dry and a hairdresser told me to condition it first then shampoo it and then condition it again to make it nice, have done it once it seems to be better but i will have to wait and see.

Thought you might like to know for anyone else whos hair isn't so great.

www.jackkeith.blogspot.com
Sponsored Links

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2005 at 10:38pm
hhhhm, i would think that doing that would make it dryer cos you are washing all the natural oils out of it - 3 times instead of only 2?    wouldn't the shampoo just wash out all the conditioner you just put in?. i dunno, am not a hairdresser, lolol. still, may have to try it and prove myself wrong, lol
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2005 at 8:58am
Since I got pregnant my hair is dry and horrible. I usually have nice and silky hair. I cant be bothered at the moment, but after bub is born I will see if my hair changes....here is hoping!!!

HelenElla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HelenElla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2005 at 11:51am
My hair has been a nightmare! It's dry and brittle one day and oily the next. Last week when I was getting my hair cut my hair dresser suggested just using a shampoo for normal hair twice a week and combing through a leave in conditner everyday. But make sure it's designed for everyday use. I've been one by sun silk for the past week, putting it in at night then by morning since the first night I used it my hair has been back to it's old self.
nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2005 at 4:09pm
Oooo when I was pregnant my Mum's friend who owned a hairdressing shop gave me Extra conditioning shampoo and conditioner for a present... that worked a treat!!!

Maybe invest in a hair treatment???
My hair was great during pregnancy and turned to crap about 3 months after Han was born. Now I'm back to losing tonnes of hair everyday.
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2005 at 2:16am
yeah, my hair falls out sooo much. it's a wonder i don't have big bald spots...jake likes to bursh mummy's hair too, which doesn't help as it involves smacking me in the head with the hairbrush. he's got the bristle thing sussed, just not the word "gentle"
millybee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote millybee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2005 at 9:51am
I'd say go splash on some really high priced reconstructor shampoo, conditioner & treatment at a salon. My best friend is a hairdresser & he recommended 'Sebastian - laminates', it's amazing, & it doesn't hurt to pamper yourself with girly luxuries to make you feel half normal again while pregnant! haha
 Post Reply Post Reply