FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedhelp

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
98765 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98765 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help
    Posted: 12 December 2005 at 2:05pm
i need some help what does the show look like? this is such a stupid question but is it just like browny pink stuff? or is it more than that?
This has been coming out for 5 days does this continue until baby comes? cos ive still got 5 weeks to go.

www.jackkeith.blogspot.com
Sponsored Links

nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2005 at 2:07pm
I think mine was clear/pink. Don't know for sure as I got too excited and then started getting contractions.

I think you'd better contact your midwife anyway.

Hope everything is well
lou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2005 at 2:27pm
Mine was quite red/bloody - more than I expected it to be.  Best to check with your midwife.
Mother to two beautiful children - Sophie age 6 and Ephraim age 4

HelenElla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HelenElla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2005 at 2:35pm
Mine was really bloody looking mixed with clear mucus and it happens when the cervix is starting to open mine lasted a day and a half then Miya was born. But with my first pregnancy my show was coming out for 3days but only a small amount but I didn't go into labour until 2weeks later. Best to let your midwife know anyway.
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2005 at 2:42pm
my midwife broke my waters and after that the "shjow" came. it was browny, reddish. kinda like end of a periodish thing. i was kinda excited and offered to show hubby, but he was grossed out.
nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2005 at 2:46pm
lol Liz... poor Lewis!
Xander&Harmony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2005 at 7:06am

it could just be ur cervix softening??? as i had clear/brownish pinkish stuff come out in bits on the thursday night but midwife said it was just cervix. ALAS it was my show and i had my baby girl the next morning!!

Hope i havnt freaked u out lol

BECS

Angel Baby 10/07/09 (10wks4days)
newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2005 at 11:14am
ummm, I kinda missed my show.... (typical)

98765 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98765 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2005 at 3:04pm
Thanx guys midwife wasn't 2 worried so ill just have 2 wait and see

www.jackkeith.blogspot.com
 Post Reply Post Reply