FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedChange in bubs movements

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
4thtymlucky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4thtymlucky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Change in bubs movements
    Posted: 24 September 2010 at 6:35am
I'm 26 weeks and have felt bubs move for the last 2 weeks moreso kicking and punching the ribs etc but just over the past couple of days I've noticed that bubs is kicking/moving "down there" than anywhere else. Should I be worried or am I just being paranoid?
Sponsored Links

newme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2010 at 6:55am
I wouldn't be worried, as long as you are still feeling kicks and movements your bub should be fine. Probably just turned around or moved to a different spot.
mummyofprinces View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyofprinces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2010 at 7:31am
I wouldnt worry.. they still have plenty of room to move around and are will do flips a lot. Most LMC's are not really even looking for it until after 32 weeks....

Subsequent pregnancies there is more room in there too so much more room for somersaults!

4thtymlucky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4thtymlucky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2010 at 5:52pm
Thank you ladies:)
SupaMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2010 at 8:01pm
My baby's movements seem to change every few days- at first he was kicking on one side, then for a while I was feeling it right on top of my cervix, then he was moving all over the place and doing flips. now he is getting hiccups but staying in one spot more and doing big jolting movements. I think it is all good. It is just nice to feel them being active in there!

The only time to worry is if they stop moving - then you can talk to your MW about it.
 Post Reply Post Reply