FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedbabys kicks

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
98765 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98765 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: babys kicks
    Posted: 21 September 2005 at 4:26pm
I am 23 weeks so i think baby can hear and every time i hear metallica he kicks really hard does this mean he hates it or loves it? or does it not mean anything?
this is probably a stupid thing to ask

www.jackkeith.blogspot.com
Sponsored Links

aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2005 at 4:29pm
I suppose it could mean either! You'll need to test it when the baby is here - see what its reaction to that music is!

BTW, your ticker is saying you are overdue not 23 weeks.
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
98765 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98765 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2005 at 4:34pm
thanx i put in the wrong year lol

www.jackkeith.blogspot.com
newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2005 at 4:46pm
I suppose it means first of all that baby can hear it! Who knows if it likes it or not, Josef used to kick/punch a lot whenever there was loud music or noise (movies etc.) it didn't really matter what the sound was...

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2005 at 5:08pm
Same here...my baby goes mental every time there is loud music.....underline "Loud"

I always have music on...at work...at home...in the car...so I think the baby will like music but loud music is another story!!!

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2005 at 7:23pm
Maya went nuts on Guy Fawkes with all the banging. I would have been about 22-23 weeks then. The following Guy Fawkes she was 9 mths old and slept thru the lot.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2005 at 10:40pm
jake loved lots of reggae. he still likes reggae now although i think it has something to do with the subwoofer!
i used to wonder the same thing though, do the kicks mean he likes it or hates it? no idea!
AnnaD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnaD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2005 at 8:21am
Quinn has always been a real hip hop baby (much to Andy's disgust!!), when he was on the inside he used to get all active and now that he is out he does this cute little dance where he stands on one spot and bobs up and down!!

(Andy was really big on the fact that you should listen to classical music to encourage babys development or something but I could never get into it!!)
Anna and Quinn 10 July 2004
www.quinnariki.blogspot.com
and one more on the way....

mumstheword View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mumstheword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2005 at 8:55am
Caleb loved ozzy osbournes go to sleep my little man, I played it to him every night he was inside, then after he checked out it used to settle him no matter what, and still if he is unsettled il play it and hel just stop to listen to it.. if hes sick i play it and hel just drop off to sleep, he says its his song cause hes mummys lil man...
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2005 at 9:03am
Really Judith ...Ozzy? LOL

Looks like you are doing well Judith....25 weeks....yay....hope you get 10 more.....how are you doing anyways? hows Bub?

newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2005 at 10:06am
That's cool Jusith! I have heard that happens but didn't know whether to believe it! I guess it must be true!

mumstheword View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mumstheword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2005 at 2:21pm
Im ok, just glad im 25weeks now, i just got out of hospital yesterday, had a urinary tract infection which has started contractions, not regular or to strong, but im off down to wellington tomorrow since i cant have baby here earlier than 28 weeks, im so freking scared, my sis is taking me down there as andrew cant get off work till next thur, im so scared theyl make me stay down there all alone, i hate being by myself with no support, but if my scan and tests are all ok i might be able to come back to palmy hospital.. fingers crossed, ill let you know when im next back online how it went, im such a baby, i soooo need my Andrew at times like these, but he cant get off work, hes just been up to aucklnad for golf and then had time off when i was just in hospital so no more days off just yet..
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2005 at 10:30pm
Hey if you go back to palmy next week you might see me on the ward! that would be funny.

Mike had the whole subs thing going on in his car, and he loves all the techno dancy pop rock type stuff (so anything really) from SASH to ramstein to ozzy to all the stuff on the charts... and PAris has always loved music... she dances so funny, but has a good sense of rythym... i told her once she turns 3 i'll look at starting her at dance lasses... she thought that was a good idea. lol
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2005 at 11:17pm
me and jake dance around the living room in knickers to whatever. we also sing loudly. We are off to family karaoke next monday!
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2005 at 10:07am
lol we have singstar... paris thinks it's great... the microphones get a bit dribbly though!
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2005 at 8:40pm
Maya is starting "Fairy Magic Dance" classes this term. I swear she has inherited her sense of rythym from her Dad coz she sure didn't get it from me . She loves to dance around in her fairy costume and tell me she is a 'balla-ina Mama". So I enrolled her, and a couple of her little friends are doing it too. Only $60 a term, which is quite reasonable.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2005 at 2:45pm
Hannah is going to be a ballerini as soon as she can stand by herself! hehe she's had a leotard since she was a month old. i did ballet when i was 3 until i was 17 so Han's going to do dancing whether she likes it or not! hehehe

(Dancing was the only thing saving me from being totally uncoordinated and clumsy, if Han is anything like me she'll need to be able to do dancing to prevent just tripping over while walking)
 Post Reply Post Reply