FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedevery time TMI

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: every time TMI
    Posted: 15 December 2007 at 9:49am
This has happened to me every pregnacy except with my fist I had it hte whole time cause I thought it was normal with my second I learnt btter, but I have thrush hate it so much. So does hubby anyway I know I need get some stuff, but what else can I do in the mean time I see m/w on monday will get a script then it is drving me totally nut.
Deborah Mum to:

Sponsored Links

Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2007 at 9:54am
I got it heaps when I was preg too. Go to the chemist and buy some over-the-counter, you could always ring your midwife first to check what one to get.
11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2007 at 10:06am
yeah the reason why I am waiting for the script is cause it cost too much over the counter.
Deborah Mum to:

Mazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2007 at 10:30am
There was some discussion about this in November and there were heaps of ideas in there - try this link
Hope it clears up for you quickly - thrush sucks!!
Mum to two gorgeous girls!
 Post Reply Post Reply