FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSilly ? considering this is #3 TMI

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Silly ? considering this is #3 TMI
    Posted: 11 July 2008 at 10:04pm
Ok so I don't remember this happening with the boy's, but everytime emily move's my boob's leak and feel really full like just after the milk comes in. Is this normal for the third pregnancy I was so relieved I was wearing a jacket in the supermarket or it could have been really embarrasing.
Deborah Mum to:

Sponsored Links

mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2008 at 10:14pm

Pass, I know mine did that a bit when I was pregnant with Josh. Might be time for breast pads.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
MrsMojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2008 at 10:34am

I'm not pregnant and haven't breastfed Michaela in about a year but I still leak occasionally - stupid hormones!! 

Becks is right, it's time for you to start using breast pads.

cat007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cat007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2008 at 3:32pm
Im starting to have this problem too. Every time I sat down this morning I started to leak. Im dreading having to wear breastpads already as I have to wear them 24/7 while breastfeeding or everything gets soaked within minutes. Damn shower heads! I hope it doesnt get any worse this time round.
aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2008 at 3:35pm
I had that problem too Deb and was wearing breast pads for the last few weeks of pg with Hannah. But nothing with Greer, so I guess every pg is different. BTW, how did youget to be almost due so quickly?!
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
first View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote first Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2008 at 6:27pm
I had to start wearing breast pads from about 25 weeks so yeah it can happen.

11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2008 at 10:54am
yeah i had to ear tehm early with the boy's but ever leaked quite as bad as this. I jst hate spending the money on them so I think i will be investing in some cloth ones as soon as i can.
Deborah Mum to:

AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2008 at 8:28pm
I know towards the end I would wake up in the morning soaked with milk - I had some much of the stuff LOL
Ann

Also Mum to Josh (15) and Brooke (10)
cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2008 at 8:37pm
Yeah I had to wear them from early on as well. I remember when waiting to go in for my c/s the aneasthatist (sp?) was talking to me and all I could think about was how my boobs were making two embarrasingly big wet circles on my gown

chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2008 at 4:32pm
Debs, i never really leaked with Vincent much but i know my friend had to be expressing from bout 30 weeks or so. I bought some woolen pads from birthcare when i had vincent but found they weren't brilliant at keeping dry. they leaked after a couple of little spills.

The other day tho, i had that tingly feeling as if milk was coming in. it was weird as i haven't fed Vincent for 4mths! lol. it felt weird.

Post Reply Post Reply