FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGoing nut’s

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Going nut’s
    Posted: 08 July 2006 at 10:25pm
ok so this is more of a rant then anything I am so uncomfortable i can't sit still for too long deffintly can't sleep and can't stand for too long. I am so ready for this baby and I still have over 5 week's to go.
Poor Alan I can't even pick him up very well anymore.
I just want my body back. Oh not to mention I am now pretty much house bound cause catching a bus into town is out of the question.
Oh well rant over.

Edited by Mummy22
Deborah Mum to:

Sponsored Links

my2angels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my2angels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2006 at 10:32pm
oh I remember that feeling, was only last week I was still complaining to hubby and anyone who would listen. No help sorry but keep thinking once bubs is out the relief is almost straight away. You may have sleepless nights cos of baby but at least your body is more comfortable
11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2006 at 10:34pm
Thank's for that I know it is all totally worth it and as hubby said in a year or so I will be ready to do it all over again, but just today is hard.

Edited by Mummy22
Deborah Mum to:

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2006 at 12:09am
yeah it sucks when you are big and preggers without having a toddler too. and well catching the bus, lol, i used to catch the bus home every day after picking up paris - i think i actually did it the day before i had ayja (i had a very busy day that day, maybe that's what helped her along), she would be tired, would want to sit on my knee, where there wasn't much room.. i would be carrying her daycare bag, my bag etc... to be plain it sucked, then a 5 min walk from bus stop to home - which was more of a 15 min walk cos i either had to carry her, or since she was still so little - it would take FOREVER for her to walk with me.

anyways, hang in there, it will be over soon. and you prob will be ready to do it al again in a year - i know i am, but apparently I'm not allowed to. lol.
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

mum2emj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2emj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2006 at 7:39am
argh! i know what ya mean. my back and tailbone hurt.... i get so sore. i feel like im a terrible mum not being able to do simple things for my two girls, even getting on the floor to change my 2 year old nappy takes HEAPS of effort not to mention dressing and bathing! lol. definatly hard work with another young child or two involved! im just grateful that hubby's hours are nice and is able to help out for quite a bit of the day, rather tha just at night.

hoping the next 5 weeks for you and 6 for me FLY by.... and fingers crossed we dont go overdue (for me again! once is enough!)

take care!
EthansMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EthansMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2006 at 4:52pm
I am the same. I can't sleep and i am uncomfortable and i want to be "normal" again. I can't wait to meet my little man i just wish the next 6 weeks will hurry up

** MUM TO **
Ethan     29/08/2006
Brooke   22/09/2008
11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2006 at 8:27am
Good to see I am not the only one. I better have this baby early not sure how much of this I can take.
Deborah Mum to:

Kelpa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelpa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2006 at 9:01am
Yes this is all soooooo reassuring! (well its not nice but its cool to know I am the same as most people)

I cant stand the nights...Its so hard to roll over and get any kind of comfort and sleep. I purposely did not drink anything after 5 last night and still got up 4 times to go to the loo...I give up!

I had a rant last night at Mark and Paige. Poor Paige was only back yesterday from being with her Dad for the week too! They both have a habit of dropping clothes...toys....ice block wrappers on the floor and not picking them up so I lost the Plot. (only because I have asked so many times before for them to HELP to pick stuff up cause its really uncomfortable now to bend down)

And I am sick of work. About 5 weeks to go.

Ah.....fun fun fun!

11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2006 at 10:43pm
It is really hard bending down Iam finding the hardest thing to do is changing nappies that is the worst specially when the little man keeps trying ot run away.
Deborah Mum to:

Post Reply Post Reply