FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedI don’t know what to think

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Aprilfools View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aprilfools Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2008 at 10:25am
Yep Kels it can be pretty tough going dealing with someone who doesn't understand what AF is all about. I used to care for intellectually, physically and mentally disabled people and unfortunately these things can happen. Just because people are disabled doesn't mean they won't experiment sexually.
Please try and be a bit more careful about assuming and labelling something like this as 'disgusting' when the full details haven't been given.

Sponsored Links

caitlynsmygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2008 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by Aprilfools Aprilfools wrote:

Yep Kels it can be pretty tough going dealing with someone who doesn't understand what AF is all about. I used to care for intellectually, physically and mentally disabled people and unfortunately these things can happen. Just because people are disabled doesn't mean they won't experiment sexually.
Please try and be a bit more careful about assuming and labelling something like this as 'disgusting' when the full details haven't been given.

ha tough going?thats an understatement, living with one isnt much fun either.
Perhaps the father was also special needs, which is just as sad, and yes ,your right we dont know all the facts.
I get quite upset at stuff like this, because it reminds me how easily things can happen, and how easily it could happen to my sister , last thing our family needs .
Come to think of it , disgusting isnt the right word, terrifying is .

Edited by caitlynsmygirl

mummyofprinces View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyofprinces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2008 at 9:58pm
Shame

One of my teachers daughter had the mental capacity of a wee child. I remember them fighting to have the right to have hysterectomy done. They didnt win, it was against her human rights... but she cant ever look after herself how can she possibly look after a child? The rights of the unborn child need to be taken into account too. That was before depo though....

Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2008 at 3:57pm
Oh that is so sad That poor girl shouldnt have had to go through that!

I went to school with a couple of girls, they were 13 and 16 with the minds of 4 or 5 year olds. They were very sweet and very nieve(sp?). The man that lived next door to them used to invite the girls over and they would hang out with him, the girls mother knew the man and trusted him.
At school they started to talk to me about how they would have sex and that the man got them to perform oral sex on him etc I was disgusted, I was only 13 myself.
So I told my mum, and she talked to the girls mother. He had been sexual abusing them for months, he would tell them they were going to his "Special Place" and stuff like that.
He got arrested and admitted to it. What a sick B#$$%!!@!

The girls had NO idea that they were doing anything inapropriate, they just...did what he said, and it makes me so sad. He took advantage of them in the worst way possible.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12