FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFuture Serial Killer...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
caitlynsmygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2008 at 12:57pm
Hmm, good question, I would love to know how parents of children that kill ,handle it, eg, the 10 year olds in England that killed James Bolger, or the 2 Columbine school murderers , ...the world isn't happy just blaming the kids, they have to blame the parents as well , it must be hard to still love their children for what they have done, but as parents...its hard to stop loving them .....

Sponsored Links

Jennz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2008 at 10:46pm
See if it were my child I would totally blame myself- obviously something has gone seriously wrong at some point for your child to be capable of something like that. I would still love them as well- and feel like I had totally failed them.

I think the only way you could pass blame is if it were a medical/psychiatric condition (ie sociopath, brain tumor)- in which case I would still feel that I should have noticed the traits and done something to get treatment for them and prevent something like that happening.
Jen, Charlotte 7 & Kate 3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12