FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAnyone been on provera

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kiwigal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwigal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone been on provera
    Posted: 13 May 2007 at 9:52pm
I have been having trouble with my periods again and not had a proper bleed since Jan although I did have like a breakthrough bleeding in March.I rang FA and the nurse there said I will most likely be on provera which I have to take for 7 days and this helps to being your period.I was wondering has anyone taken this and how long did it take before you got your first bleed.
Sponsored Links

noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2007 at 6:13am
hi kiwigal, I took provera at the end of last month i had a 10 day course and took the last pill on the sunday and by the tuesday night had full on AF, I think the provera helped to have i good clear out (sorry TMI ) but before this one my AF's seemed to be really light! hope this helps and good luck with the provera    

celestetanya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote celestetanya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2011 at 11:48am
i have been on provera for the past year with 3 pills daily, now i have stopped the provera 6weeks ago. does anyone know how long would it take to wear off cause i havent menstruated yet? just worried it might have done some damage.
Hopes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2011 at 12:00pm
I used to take it fairly regularly since I wouldn't ovulate on a clomid cycle and would have to take it to 'reset' things. From memory, my course used to be seven days, and I know I'd have to wait about three days after stopping to get AF. It worked great, and I can't recall noticing a single side effect.

Post Reply Post Reply