FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedToddler Milk

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hollywood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Toddler Milk
    Posted: 06 October 2009 at 7:39pm
i have a question to do with s-26 gold toddler milk, does anyone know what benefits there are if i change my daughter onto this one from the s-26 gold progress follow on formula. im confused! she is 16months old. do i keep her on her current formula or onto the toddler milk??
Sponsored Links

Nikki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2009 at 9:15pm
Toddler milk is cheaper as it has less goodies in it, cos after 1 they don't need so much .... so it will save you money but otherwise its completely up to you if you want to keep her on follow on. Or even go staright to cows milk. (I used to develop infant fomulas).
DS (5yrs) and DD (3yrs)
kiwigal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwigal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2009 at 1:07pm

DD is 13 months and has toddler formula we give her either Heinz or S26 Gold as it has a lot more nutrients in it.

Post Reply Post Reply