FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked2wks between cycles wtf???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
babylove View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babylove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2wks between cycles wtf???
    Posted: 12 October 2010 at 6:50pm
we arnt ttc right now but are planning to in the not too distant future as my ticker.

I had my last baby in January and had the depo jab when he was 4wks a week later i had some spotting but nothing major and put it down to mild reaction to depo or just last of lochia(sp).
I had no bleeding what so ever for 4mths after that.
I got mirena put in and had what i was told was normal spotting a few days later. 12days after getting mirena it came out(on its own) i rang the nurse of the dr that did it was just told it proberbly isnt right for me and nothing else. that was in june. since then i have had af every other week.
i didnt mind at first as i thought at least im not pregnant and i did an HPT to rule it out anyway though i havent done one recently.
i keep thinking ill go to the doctor but then it stops and i think 'ill wait it out and see if it changes' but it hasnt. the bleeding it self is what a normal af would be its just much to short for a normal cycle, and i am sick of buying tampons all the time.
b4 having my last baby my cycles were too long...
i conceived my last baby on CD40.
Sponsored Links

MrsMJD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMJD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2010 at 10:02pm
Some times mirena's come out doesn't mean theres anything wrong with you sometimes it's the fitting. Did they get you a refund or replacement? cause they should have!!!

In answer to your problem sorry no clue. If you were my patient (I'm a nurse) I'd advise you to see you're Dr and if you don't get anything useful there get another opinion!
babylove View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babylove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2010 at 4:34pm
i didnt pay for it as it was funded.
i was offered a replacement but decided it wasnt for me I hated the wires put me and dh right off BDing
MrsMJD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMJD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2010 at 6:08pm
Fair enough.

Lover your ticker BTW!
 Post Reply Post Reply