FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedShock

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
pikelets View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pikelets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shock
    Posted: 12 June 2007 at 6:52pm
I got a BFP 2 days ago! After 22 mths of TTC - I'm in shock. DH woke up in the middle of the night and thought he was dreaming!
After trying so long I am paranoid everytime I go to the bathroom.

I hate having to tell you guys as I know what its like when you hear another ones pregnant

LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of BABY DUST to you all. Don't give up hope.   
Sponsored Links

busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2007 at 6:55pm
Star that is such AWESOME news after so very long! I am so pleased and excited for you!! May the pg go very smoothly for ya. (Do you have any idea why it took so long?)
caraMel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caraMel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2007 at 7:03pm
All the best for a happy and healthy pregnancy Star! Congratulations!!
Mel, Mummy to E: 6, B: 4 and:

ginger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2007 at 7:42pm
All the best Star There's obviously something in the water as you're the 3rd girl to drop off the infertility board of late with a natural pregnancy!
Cuinn Lachlan 23.1.09 - 22:00
Antonia Helene 4.8.11 - 09:41
Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2007 at 7:43pm
Yahhh star, what wonderful news, and dont feel bad about telling us...everyone here loves hearing someone get a bfp

noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2007 at 7:59pm
Yay star thats great news! Dont feel bad we are so happy for you! all the bast for a happy and healthy pregnancy, you so deserve it after so long trying!!!

jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2007 at 9:34pm
congrats star that's fabulous!!!!   all the best for the next 9mths

nuttymama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nuttymama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2007 at 7:31am
YAY Congratulations you guys must be thrilled.
Abigail 06/01/2005
Jayden   21/11/2001
Micheal 03/04/1997
ginger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2007 at 9:52am
Kazzle ... I think Star is more meaning that as she has been on the infertility board, and therefore completely understands that for someone facing infertility, although we love to hear good news from one of 'us', especially a natural pregnancy, what we're going through is extremely hard for us all individually, so it can be a bittersweet joy. It's something that is very hard to understand if you haven't battled infertility, but announcing a pg isn't easy because you know that when it's been you hearing the news, there are often a few tears, no matter how happy you are for that other person that their fight is over.

Cuinn Lachlan 23.1.09 - 22:00
Antonia Helene 4.8.11 - 09:41
pikelets View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pikelets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2007 at 6:51pm
Thanks so much for you kind thoughts.

Even though I dont know you all, it was hard for me to post it on this thread when I know how heartbreaking and hard it is to hear people get pg and know what it is like, so I really do appreciate your lovely comments.

Busymum - I have no idea why it took so long. We had our first private appointment booked for next week, so it was hard to cancel in case we jinxed it. I just hope that this is meant to be and everything will go well.

catie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2007 at 12:43pm
That's fabulous Star
- CONGRATULATIONS!
queenbean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote queenbean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2007 at 8:43pm
Congrats Star, that is really great news!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply