FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWoman dies after hiding triplet pregnancy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tastic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tastic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Woman dies after hiding triplet pregnancy
    Posted: 04 February 2010 at 10:42pm
I don't understand how on earth she could hide her pregnancy let alone a triplet pregnancy!
Woman dies after hiding triplet pregnancy

Edited by Tastic
Sponsored Links

High9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2010 at 11:21pm
Wow... Especially if she got to full term... I mean surely it would have been obvious when they moved that she was pregnant? I didn't look pregnant properly until about 26 weeks but you could tell I was when bubs kicked/punched/bounced around...
Katep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2010 at 8:07am
what a stupid Biatch!!!! She has a 2 and 6 year old already!!! How dear she leave them with no mother.

Mum to the Gorgeous Leah!
              7 months
FionaS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2010 at 10:20am
How aweful :(
Mummy to Gabrielle and Ashley
AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2010 at 10:27am
Why would you hide a pregnancy? What is the point? Surely you would know that you had multiples in there???
Kel

A = 01.02.04   &   C = 16.01.09   &   G = 30.03.12
My3Sons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote My3Sons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2010 at 10:48am

oh that is so sad!  Esp for her poor kids

Mum to Mr 10, Mr 6 and Mr 4

cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2010 at 10:50am
Sounds like she was a bit mentally unstable to me. I find it incredible that she could be married and still hide it. I know you hear of really young girls hiding pregnancies but a married mum of two just seems so weird.

I am pretty confident my Dh would notice if I was preggy with triplets and he is pretty unobservant.

Is so sad that all of them died though especially when it was so unnecessary

High9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2010 at 11:01am
I don't get how her family couldn't have noticed either...
LJsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LJsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2010 at 8:14pm
what a bizarre story,
how could the husband and her mother not know??? or not ask her?
Crazy, they should all be to blame for not helping her or getting her help.what a lack of family support or care!
mummytobesep08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummytobesep08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2010 at 9:44pm
wow that is nuts!!!!! especially if she had a wee tot at home in her crib, That's taking denial to a whole new level

Angel babes '07 & '10- <3 <3
Troods View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Troods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2010 at 10:34pm
That's just bizarre, and yet so sad.

Missed MC July 2011
Rowsieair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rowsieair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2010 at 10:51pm

What did she think was going to happen when they were born?  hmmm....Suddenly I'm not medically overweight anymore...and hmm someone left these three babies on our doorstep this morning.....!

Very very sad for the res tof the family, especially the children.

Post Reply Post Reply