FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOur weekend away

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Faraway View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faraway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Our weekend away
    Posted: 16 September 2007 at 3:14pm
Ok so we went away for the first time with Kaleb and therefore decided to use sposies since it was only 2 nights, we had heaps of other stuff to pack in the car yadayada.
Well day one in Rotorua DH says to me "I HATE SPOSIES!!" then proceeded to tell me how hard they are to fit, to get leak guards in right place etc. and how much they stink (all things I used to find when we used them on Kaleb as a newborn).
Suffice to say next time we're away we're taking cloth - even if it does mean a stinky load of nappies to bring back with us!!!
Sponsored Links

kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2007 at 3:24pm
hehehe we find the same thing with sposies!!! We have to use them when Daniel gets his immunisations cos the elastic on mcns goes too close to where the jabs get done and daniel doesn't like anything near it and each time we have had to use them we both bitch and moan about how crap they are!
Two Blondinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two Blondinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2007 at 4:41pm
When we went to the In-Laws bach for the first time with tiny baby Caitlin we took sposies and the In-Laws complained so much about the stinky sposies that they insisted we brought her MCNs for the next visit
 Post Reply Post Reply