FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOctober Mummies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 707172
Author
Brenna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brenna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2007 at 7:44pm
I saw hats at T&T that had an elastic thing to go under their chin - maybe that will help?

I keep forgetting about nought to five - bugger!

Yay Andie for today being over and done with

Brenna is still being a grumpy bum! We went swimming today and she cried/grizzled the whole way through and clung to me like a little monkey! Hurry up teeth!!!!

My beautiful 2 girls...nearly 4 and 13 months
Sponsored Links

katie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2007 at 8:45pm
So annoying but there is no T and T here. I will get my friend in Ch Ch (who is coming to stay next week) to have a look for me.
Thanks heaps for that Anna. That is exactly what I am after.
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2007 at 6:55pm
Well ladies, it's been great... but we're off to be the October '06 toddlers now that the Oct '07 bubs have started arriving.
Eek, can you believe it? I'm in tears as I unsticky our baby thread I remember this time last year when we were all moaning and whinging about being huge and pregnant and now here we all are with our precious bundles after a huge year of obstacles and milestones!
Here's hoping for our babies' second year to be less dramatic than their first but twice as much fun! See you all in the toddler thread!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Brenna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brenna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2007 at 8:28pm
bye bye babies
My beautiful 2 girls...nearly 4 and 13 months
Bubbaloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubbaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2007 at 8:41pm
A big pat on the back to us mums coping through the first year a good job well done

See you all on the other side.

Was danni-chick

Mum to James

My Angel 28/07/08
jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2007 at 9:46pm
i don't want to go!!!

Andie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2007 at 7:33am

Wow... so it's been a year. 

WE ARE LEGENDS!!!!!   LEGENDS, I TELL YOU!

Andie
katie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2007 at 1:20pm
Oh my goodness. So soon....
Thanks for everthing on this thread lovely oct mummies. See you in toddler times!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 707172