FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOMG?!?!?!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Emmecat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2008 at 11:20am

Hmmm well that's def food for thought Mazzy. Thanks!  All lines are v faint, the 2nd one I did this morn a little fainter than the first- which I guess would make sense! So I guess my only query would be perhaps they've all come up like that cos I checked them outside the 5 minute mark? They all def had a line between 5-10 min, a couple before then.

Argh so confusing

Sponsored Links

IVFGirl1111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IVFGirl1111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2008 at 11:47am
Can you pop to the doctor today to have a blood test done?
Emmecat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2008 at 1:21pm

Hi BooBoo- just went and got my bloods done although not confident that they'll be back today! So may have to wait until Monday anyway!

Just keep thinking I've misread everything and AF will arrive v soon...keep getting lower ab twinges although not cramps as such. Prob blood test will come back with no HCG showing at all..and i'll just feel like a big idiot

I can't believe how stressful this is! Need to take my mind of it as not really much I can do now anyway! Looks like I better not drink tomorrow night though (not that I do often anyway, but we've been invited to a party).

katie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2008 at 2:06pm
Good luck Emmecat. I am quietly confident for you.
IVFGirl1111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IVFGirl1111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2008 at 2:12pm
I have everything crossed for you!
Emmecat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2008 at 2:16pm

Thanks guys! I am losing faith the longer it goes on. Urgh I should've waited till AF was well and truely late lol.

Will know for next time!

Mazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2008 at 2:44pm
Don't feel like an idiot - you're perfectly entitled to want to check it out as it is weird and such a huge thing, I think anyone would want to know either way!
And feel free to blame all of us for egging you on!
Good luck for the test results, I have my fingers crossed for you.
Mum to two gorgeous girls!
Emmecat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2008 at 2:56pm
Ah I will feel like an egg if I'm not pg....prob seeing multiple evaporation lines or something. Jeez. Oh well at least I'll be able to say it was an experience lol

NikkiB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NikkiB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2008 at 5:18pm
Ohhh...good luck!!!!! I'll watch this post with interest!!!
A very lucky mummy to two gorgeous boys:
RB 3/10/2008
JB 29/12/2009
Emmecat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2008 at 5:23pm

I just mentioned now in y other thread that I called the nurse and the results won't be back until Monday! She wasn't very nice and told me there was no point in testing over the weekend as it 'wouldn't change anything'.

This is true but it would still be nice to know. And it would change my decision about whether to have a couple of drinks at the party tomorrow night lol

Looks like I better be the sober driver just incase....

nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2008 at 6:44pm
I'm theorising about why she said this... I think she might have thought there was the potential for you to still get BFNs on HPTs whether you are preg or not because of how early it is, so she didn't want you to waste the tests.

Anyway, just my POV.
meow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2008 at 6:57pm
You usually have to wait a day or two for results. If you got them done on a Fri, then Mon at the earliest would be when you could expect them.

Sorry, the waiting really does suck! But everyone goes through it

Emmecat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2008 at 7:21pm

Yeah it's no big drama to be honest. The nurse was kinda rude but I also did see her point! I guess the 3 lines I've got already have thrown me a little but I'll get through it, def not life or death saga

Pretty sure AF will turn up as big anti-climax to whole experience anyway... still getting twingy aches in lower abs so assume they're cramps? If my temp goes up tomorrow I'll test again. But overall nothing I can do about it now, just feel very lukcy to have a supportive DP and online community!

meow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2008 at 7:24pm
I know how you're feeling, having been through waiting for hcg results many times (and not knowing if it was going to be a m/c or not). It always seems to be over a weekend and seems to take forever until the Monday!

Take care, hopefully no AF shows for you

Edited by meow

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234