FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedEvap lines.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Tiggeriffic1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiggeriffic1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2010 at 7:14pm
Yeah thats understandable too, I think i'd do the same thing, its much nicer telling them when you have a BFP!
Sponsored Links

mum2ollie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2ollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2010 at 7:18pm
Yeah agreed. I hope we get it soon. And for you too!
Gosh, all of the ladies on here need a BFP! Mother Nature can be a total cow.
Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2010 at 9:22am
lol, next time you buy tests, just get the cheap FR dipstick ones, they have shown the best bfp's that I've ever seens, they showed up +ve better than those quickstream ones. And if they come up bfn, then you havent wasted quite as much $ as on the other tests oh and they come in 3 packs too, JIC you get one bfn, and one bfp, you have a tiebreaker hehe
Brandon - 05/12/2003

freckle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freckle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2010 at 11:36am
I'm sooo shocked to hear it was a bfn that really sucks!!! and seems really strange as that quickstream really doesn't look even slighty like an evap.... I agree with BK the first response dip tests are defo the way to go!! I'd be temped to test again soon if af hasn't arrived...
mum to 3 lovely girls :D
mum2ollie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2ollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2010 at 11:48am
Af still hasn't arrived. I don't know what the heck is going on. I feel like it should have. If you know what I mean?
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2010 at 11:59am
I think you need to get a blood test done because your m/c happened the day after AF was due & it lasted the normally amount of time then I would of thought AF would turn up on time which means you are late now & only BT are going to see if you are pg or not. Better than waiting & wondering & spending money on tests.
mum2ollie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2ollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2010 at 12:35pm
Yeah I know. I'll go next week. I need to stop putting it off. I don't know why I am putting it off. I guess I still have a small amount of hope and I don't want a Neg BT to kill that off.
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2010 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by mum2ollie mum2ollie wrote:

Yeah I know. I'll go next week. I need to stop putting it off. I don't know why I am putting it off. I guess I still have a small amount of hope and I don't want a Neg BT to kill that off.

I so know how that feels...a lot of us do, FX
mum2ollie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2ollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2010 at 3:08pm
Thanks Jazzy. Gosh I am SO glad OhBaby exists. I'd go made without all you guys to bitch and moan and vent to!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345