FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedmorning kindy already

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NovemberMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NovemberMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: morning kindy already
    Posted: 01 April 2011 at 1:12pm
well could be as early as next term I am told..assuming of course I want my girl to go to morning kindy,..hell yeah lol she only started Feb this year and wasnt expecting her to start MK till late this year or early next year.

on a good note it will mean I can take my son with my for my walks after I drop her off :)
Sponsored Links

EmDee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmDee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2011 at 2:28pm
Oh wow, she won't even be 4 then, nice Ollie didn't start afternoon kindy til he was 3.5yo and morning was a week or so after he turned 4.

Lilia will be at least 3.5 and possibly a bit older before she starts in the afternoon as the kindy is so popular
DS 8
DD 6
DS 4
DD 2
LovelyMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovelyMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:16pm
Morning Kindy is so much fun :-)
jaycee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaycee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:15pm
We are the same here mummydee - Soph will be lucky to get into little kids Kindy before she is 3.7 (that is what replaced afternoon kindy)

When we moved to sessional to days we lost 7 places and our Kindy is in the suburb that has the highest pre-school population in Wellington!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NovemberMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:24pm
well we have a tentative date of June 22..some of the children a bit older than Megan their parents have asked them to go down the list so it means she gets moved up...the teacher said she should know by next week and will let me know then :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NovemberMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:32pm
oh and just saw your ticker mummydee congrats.

EmDee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmDee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:37pm
Thanks

Oh thats great that you have an idea of when she'll start. I keep hinting to the head kindy teacher that Lilia should start soon
DS 8
DD 6
DS 4
DD 2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NovemberMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2011 at 10:19am
well got the phone call this morning and confirm date is 15 June so even earlier yay :)

her friend who is a few weeks older was meant to start that date but she is moving and her mum felt that it would be too many things happenign at once so asked to be moved down..she will start about a month later.

hmm now that will mean going to bed earlier and getting up earlier...should start doing that from monday just to get my body used to it :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NovemberMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2011 at 11:13pm
bit of an update.

Megan started morning kindy June 15th and she is loving it. I am loving it been taking Lucas for walks each morning..well I put him the buggy and walk for at least an hour.

they have 40 children which is a big change from the 20 at afternoon kindy and it is also more structured they also have 4 groups in which they do different activities. THey encourage the Morning children to write their names in a book although not too worried if they dont.

her friend from afternoon kindy starts next term so that wil be nice for her as they are missing each other (just under 3 weeks betwen their birthdays)

EmDee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmDee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2011 at 6:06pm
Oh yay, I'm glad that she has taken to it so well

I heard from the kindy yesterday and Lilia starts next week! Thats a few months earlier than I expected - stoked!
DS 8
DD 6
DS 4
DD 2
jaycee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaycee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2011 at 1:44pm
I have just got the email to say that Sophie can start Kindy at the start of term 2 - that is for little kids kindy - the old afternoon kindy. It is about 5 weeks earlier than I thought

better late than never

Post Reply Post Reply