FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWellington Parent’s Group Sunday 10th Jul

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cherilewthwaite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cherilewthwaite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wellington Parent’s Group Sunday 10th Jul
    Posted: 03 July 2005 at 4:27pm
Hi Everyone!

I'm very pleased to announce the first Sunday Parent's Group will take place next Sunday 10th July at Te Papa!

For info please go to their website;
http://www.tepapa.govt.nz/TePapa/English/?Skipped

Also the calendar is here;
http://www.tepapa.govt.nz/TePapa/Summaries/Calendar.aspx?NRMODE=Published&NRORIGINALURL=%2fTePapa%2fEnglish%2fWhatsOn%2fCalendar%2f&NRNODEGUID=%7bC82239CD-F19D-41A1-B9B8-B6CF079EBE3F%7d&NRCACHEHINT=NoModifyGuest
(highlight all, copy and paste over)
There's a stamp exhibition starting the week after so I want to get there before that! (sorry if you like stamps)

I am going to arrive at 10.15am for a 60 minute guided tour so if you'd like that come meet me then. If not you can then either meet me in the restuarant at 11.15am or give me a call on 027 278 1828 to meet up whenever you're ready.

I'm going in the car from J'ville and there is 2/3 spare seat s across the back thought 2 of them would have quite squashed legs - sorry! But they are available ;o) I'll add a description of me on here - once I've worked out what to wear - so you know who to look for.

Please ask if you have any questions!
I look forward to getting together with you all!

Hugs,
Chez
Sponsored Links

cherilewthwaite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cherilewthwaite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2005 at 9:07am
Descriptions;

I am around 5ft 4" wearing a denim coat with red lining, brown cod trousers and a light blue top.

My Husband is about 5ft 11" a black cord jacket, Black trousers and red shirt.

We both have brown hari and blue eyes (if you can see).

Our little girl is in a beige 3 wheel buggy.

See you there...
 Post Reply Post Reply