FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGerman Speaking Coffee Group 2012

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
nic77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nic77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: German Speaking Coffee Group 2012
    Posted: 19 January 2012 at 6:15pm
Hi there,
My name is Nicole and I am looking for a German speaking coffee group in the Auckland area. My husband and I are raising our son, Joshua, now 9 weeks old, bi-lingually and it would be awesome to meet with other Germans who are doing the same. It be so good for me to practice my German as well!
We live in Titirangi, Waitakere, but I have a car and am willing to drive within the Auckland area to catch up.
Would really like to hear from you, if you know of a group, or would be keen to start one with me.
Sponsored Links

NorthShoreMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NorthShoreMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2012 at 7:30pm
Hi Nicole,
There's a similar forum, on which a few of us are trying to organise a German speaking coffee group on the North Shore.
If that's not too far for you, check out this forum: http://www.ohbaby.co.nz/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=39763&KW=german
(I hope the link works, otherwise search for 'german', and you'll find the forum called 'german Coffee Group in Auckland'. It's an old forum, but we have recently revived it.)
sem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2012 at 1:13pm
Hi Nic,
I have just replied in the other thread to organise something.
I'm out West too so would be keen to catch up out this way as well. PM me if you are keen to organise a date

Edited by sem
Here we go again, another baby on it's way!
 Post Reply Post Reply