FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMission Bay Mama’s

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bubalys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bubalys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mission Bay Mama’s
    Posted: 26 January 2012 at 2:05pm

Hi everyone,

I have a 14month old and am living in the Orakei/Mission Bay area.  I have just completed my thesis and am now a stay at home mum and to be honest I am running out of ideas to keep her entertained.

I would really love to meet some mothers who are local, with children of any age, who could meet us at the park, the beach, or go for a walk without it being a huge drama.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Sponsored Links

MumofJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MumofJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2012 at 3:20pm
Hi

I have a 9 month old girl. Am not in Mission Bay area though - we could meet somewhere in the middle. Cornwall Park?
modern222 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modern222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2012 at 2:15pm
Im in Mission Bay and have a 22 month old. Let me know if you want to get together for a walk. I work 3 days a week so I am only available mornings Mon and Wed.
bubalys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bubalys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2012 at 2:18pm

Hiya, yes to both of you!

Cornwall park is easy for me Newbie, and Modern a walk around the waterfront would be fab.

If you both PM me your email addresses we can get in contact, rather than on the forum

Care View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Care Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2014 at 4:16am
i would love to meet all please i need new friends i live in sandringham so could do park or becah inbetween too
 Post Reply Post Reply