FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedYour favorite jeans and maternity jeans

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Max265389 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max265389 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Your favorite jeans and maternity jeans
    Posted: 01 March 2021 at 8:58am
hey, do you wear simple jeans when you're pregnant or it's not comfortable now so you wear maternity jeans only?
Sponsored Links

Deirdre265511 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deirdre265511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2021 at 9:48am
I tried a lot during my pregnancy
NicholasBlak252766 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NicholasBlak252766 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2021 at 9:49am
I think there are a lot of good things on the market right now for pregnant women
Deirdre265511 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deirdre265511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2021 at 9:51am
I won't be able to wear my favorite jeans this season because I'm pregnant. But I found a very good alternative. A couple of months ago, my stomach started to grow very much and I couldn't wear my favorite clothes. I had to look for a new larger one. Currently, more and more favorable conditions are being created for pregnant women so that the waiting period for the baby becomes the most pleasant. Special attention in this matter should be paid to the question "what clothes are better to wear for pregnant women, so that it is comfortable and as comfortable as possible". My friend recommended me maternity skinny jeans https://www.preggoleggings.com/collections/maternity-jeans that fit perfectly on my round tummy. I hope that I was able to be useful to you!
 Post Reply Post Reply