FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPositive Stories

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
tigger,roo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tigger,roo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2012 at 1:58pm
After having 3 angels we are now over joyed with the arrival of ds2. He was born a week ago and was able to come home on the angelversary of our 1st angel.
I was like many of you how many times will this happen, and the whole time i was preg asking myself will this be the end we want. Even when i was on my way to theatre to have him i was still not 100% sure everything will be ok.
Hugs to you all, never give up hope!!!!

Angels - March'11, Nov '10, May '10
Sponsored Links

redtulip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redtulip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2012 at 9:29am
Hi tigger,roo,

Congratulations on the safe arrival of DS2! Thanks for taking the time to share your story... always really uplifting to read
5 wee Angels - Always in our hearts - Aug '11, Feb '12, Aug '12, Feb '13, Aug '13
Pitter patter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pitter patter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:14pm
Lovely to read these storiesSmile

Edited by mumma2 one - 11 November 2012 at 12:14pm

TTC number 2 since April 2011
MC Nov 12
Formally Mamma2one
tan73 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tan73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:34pm
So nice to have found this page. I didn't realise it was here but it gives me nhope!

2 Angels - Aug '12 & Mar '13 Always in our hearts.
babygiraffe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babygiraffe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2013 at 9:46pm
Just reading this page again to give me a boost - thought I'd also bump it for anyone else feeling a bit down about ttc after having a miscarriage.
didi99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote didi99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2013 at 8:52am
Hugs BG I often think about you, really hope your journey to number 2 has a happy ending very soon.
Angel Babies Nov 09, May 10, Dec 10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babygiraffe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2013 at 12:38pm
Hi Didi, so nice to hear from you! Thank you, I hope so too - just gotta keep on being positive :) I read (somewhere) that you might be blessed with No. 2?! That is such lovely news, I hope everything is going well x
didi99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote didi99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2013 at 2:41pm
Thanks BG, yes you read correct I just had my first scan today and all is looking good so far, only 7weeks so early days yet trying not to get too excited but it is hard.
Angel Babies Nov 09, May 10, Dec 10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babygiraffe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2013 at 6:54pm
Oh yay that is the best news Didi - always such a nervous time those first few weeks. I dread them :( You must be over the moon though, I hope its smooth sailing from here on in!
Hopefully it wont be long before its my turn again too. Just gotta be patient I guess :)
Pitter patter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pitter patter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2013 at 6:35pm
Just bumping this up. Loved reading this after our miscarriage

TTC number 2 since April 2011
MC Nov 12
Formally Mamma2one
gracia View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gracia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2013 at 1:35am
I had a early miscarriage in May 2012 at 5 weeks. After talking a couple of months off as recommend by my doctor, I found out I was pregnant in August 2012 (4 weeks along).

At 5 weeks I had an appointment to confirm with my Dr - all looked good and at 9 weeks my dating scan was perfect. I didn't have the easiest pregnancy I had Hypermesis (extreme morning sickness), problems with my sinuses and developed cholestasis at 37 weeks. I was induced at 38+1 due to the cholestasis and I now have the most beautiful baby girl who is 6 months old.

I found the 1st 12 weeks really nervy (and I've never felt so sick in my life) and didn't manage to buy anything for baby until I was around 14 weeks. A couple of the hardest days for me was angel baby's due date and being told at 38 weeks that we had increased risk of still birth from the cholestasis.

Edited by gracia - 22 October 2013 at 1:35am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345