FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSo excited

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AndysMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndysMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: So excited
    Posted: 19 August 2007 at 9:36pm
yay! On Friday my period came back (I was so confussed when I went to the supermarket to buy supplies. 18months without needing to by anything!). I'm so relieved and excited as I was starting to think that it would never come back (I'm still BF) and I've been feeling so desperate to get pregnant again as I've lost all my preggie weight plus a little bit more.

It's such a weight off my shoulders as I didn't want to have to wean Andy just in order for my period to come back. I'm so happy. Am back on the folic acid as of today and will start TTC once we can. I just hope we don't totally KILL any sparks like we did when we were trying last time for sooooo long. Forcing ya self to have sex just totally sucks! Plus, Andy is still waking for a feed about 2 times a night so I'm still a little bit tired. But hey, YAY!!! SOOOooooo happy. Right, off to find out when we need to start bonking ...hehehe
Sponsored Links

busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2007 at 9:57pm
I'm right behind ya! Still feeding a couple of times a night here too, although I *think* it's only when she's growth spurting... or maybe that's a vain hope LOL about getting confused about supplies hehe

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndysMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2007 at 10:01pm
I've given up any hope of ever not night boobieing spelling! lol
kezplanet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kezplanet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2007 at 10:17pm
Hang in there, Anastasia was still night feeding till bout 19mths. And YAY for period returning - mine also stayed away for a long time (Anastasia was 19-20mths)

Good luck for ttc#2
Kerryn, Mum to
Ashlyn(29/3/04), Anastasia(1/11/05) & Abigail (24/02/09)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndysMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2007 at 10:23pm
Until 19months!! you poor thing you
Were you still BF when you got preggers wtih Anastasia?
Am thinking that I should maybe take a good preg multi vit when I get pregnant so as to make sure I dont get run down with all the goodness going to Andy and a new baby.
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2007 at 8:25am
I have got pg 3 times while bf lol, one of them was early m/c, the other two were Briona and Kryssi, and the older bf sibling at that time was about 11mos. I was only feeding about 3 times per day at that point (including a night feed) so when I found out I was pg I just weaned the toddler then - straight onto cow's milk since I didn't want to bother with formula at that late in the game (and because there are no dairy allergies in our family).

Kryssi already is having about 4 feeds a day (only) so it wouldn't surprise me if she's one of these kids who weans themselves lol
MelandBri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MelandBri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2007 at 1:07pm
Yay Andysmummy I bet you can't wait to start ttc again.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndysMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2007 at 1:23pm
Well done on the bf BusyMum. Seems that most peeps are using the bottle these days. I'm hoping that if, no WHEN (must think positive) I get pregnat that I'll be able to continue bf Andy. Hopefully I don't get morning sickness tooo bad .

Thanks MelandBri. All the best to you too. Have you been trying long? Are you totally obsessed/going insane with the waiting?? I'm trying so hard not to let it all consume me. Not doing too well soo far! lol

mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2007 at 1:35pm
Yay Laura that is great news
I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndysMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2007 at 1:37pm
Thanks Becks. I think I maybe a little mad! lol
MelandBri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MelandBri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2007 at 2:22pm
This is our first month of trying. Obsessed whats that lol I am totally obsessed, and yes going very insane. I'm feeling a little sorry for DH right now, poor guy has to put up with my mood swings. I just want the next 10 days to hurry up and go by so that I can test. The waiting is the worst part

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndysMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2007 at 2:28pm
Oh good luck!! Did it take you long this first time?
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2007 at 4:08pm

Woohoo Laura!!! Excellent news and goodluck ttc

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
MelandBri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MelandBri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2007 at 4:52pm
First time I got pregnant the first month, and we only actually tried twice. Then we kinda decided we were rushing things and decided to wait another month or 2 but it was too late lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndysMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2007 at 4:54pm
Thats so awesome! Can you please send some of your fertile vibes to me??
ezza View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ezza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2007 at 8:45am
AND ME!!!!
MelandBri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MelandBri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2007 at 2:21pm
I'm not so sure if I'm that fertile anymore, we will soon see in about 10 days

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndysMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2007 at 7:05pm
Fingers and toes are crossed for ya
 Post Reply Post Reply