FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAug 24th

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aug 24th
    Posted: 22 August 2007 at 3:56pm
Just wanted to post a little post to my 1st bean who would have been due on Friday...(I know it sounds crazy)but just to let him/her know I am thinking of them and sending positive vibes for this bean I am cooking at the moment.. preg after m/c has been hard and it's 25 weeks before I can relax!
Mum to two amazing boys!
Sponsored Links

Randi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2007 at 4:21pm
Im so sorry on your loss and I hope firday isnt to hard on you. Good luck with this pg!
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2007 at 4:26pm
Not crazy at all!
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2007 at 4:28pm
i think it might sound crazy to some people..thankyou for the kind words..its my aunty's gradutation so it will be a little happier as she couldnt read or write and now is graduating as a florist..so hopefully will shake this cold before then..i just wanted to post today and not dwell on it too much on Friday but of course will be thinking about him/her..
Mum to two amazing boys!
AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2007 at 4:53pm
aww hugs to you. and its not crazy.
Ann

Also Mum to Josh (15) and Brooke (10)
kezplanet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kezplanet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2007 at 10:01pm
Good on you for sharing, the more you can talk about things freely the eaiser it gets, this friday will be 1 week passed for me so I will be thinking of you, my baby was due on my dads birthday next year so will see how we are going by then.

Onwards and upwards - do enjoy your pregnancy as much as you can, I'm looking forward to being there again, & love this little bean enough for two
Take Care
Kerryn xx
Kerryn, Mum to
Ashlyn(29/3/04), Anastasia(1/11/05) & Abigail (24/02/09)
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2007 at 5:39pm
thankyou...yeah its been an awful day..which is interesting as I'm not normally a person who dwells on dates..working with babies doesn't help though..just been absent minded and already have a cold..but yes after today we can move on and look forward to this button:)

and sorry to hear your news... :(
Mum to two amazing boys!
Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2007 at 8:16pm
Big hugs to you Kawwww

Post Reply Post Reply