FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedpalmy meet up?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
katylaurenshaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katylaurenshaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: palmy meet up?
    Posted: 02 September 2007 at 5:23pm
hey, im useless on this site at finding things... is there a meet up this month arranged? if so can i please join you? when and where? it will be my first time so im very nervous!

i dont really know many people in this country yet as im very shy but think its time i got out and about!

my Finley is 8 weeks now and is quite hard work for me as im with him 24/7 with his daddy working lots and then tired in the evenings- need some refuge and support!

i need to join the fun!
katy shaw.due 02/07/07. palmerston north
Sponsored Links

AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2007 at 6:01pm
I think they do one every month. I came to the last one from taranaki and I think there is Maya (emma) and kelli coming for the next one from Auckland.'

Ann

Also Mum to Josh (15) and Brooke (10)
AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2007 at 6:02pm
by the way - where were you from?
Ann

busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2007 at 6:45pm
ohhhh yes! We are doing one somewhere in 19-22 May, we are technically due for a Monday but Emma (Maya) and Kellz are coming down from Auckland (yay for us!!) so we need a date from them. At least it will make us super easy to find, having the twins there!
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2007 at 6:59pm

Originally posted by busymum busymum wrote:

ohhhh yes! We are doing one somewhere in 19-22 May, we are technically due for a Monday but Emma (Maya) and Kellz are coming down from Auckland (yay for us!!) so we need a date from them. At least it will make us super easy to find, having the twins there!

19-22 May.....A mightly long wait lol

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
katylaurenshaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katylaurenshaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2007 at 7:05pm
hey annC- we'r originally from the UK- south west= Devon. but we have been in NZ for just over a year.so Finley was born here. We live in Palmerston North- well just outside- Bainesse.

i look 4ward to meeting every1- it sounds like you have sum fun! will detailds get posted in this section?

cheers
katy shaw.due 02/07/07. palmerston north
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2007 at 7:21pm
Haha Kels oops too busy thinking about the May mummies

19-22 September or somewhere around there. THIS year LOL!

Yep Katy, probably we'll keep on posting in here, but it'll be nearby
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2007 at 7:58pm
awww, ladies, please oh please let it be the 19th... I have to go to welly on the 20 and 21st for some study days and staying the night there on the 20th.

Make it 19th!!!
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2007 at 8:08pm
oo I've got the dates wrong. 17-21 I think is when she said, cause I'm sure she arrives on the Monday.

19th will now be a potluck dinner at Lizzle's place in Palmy (with Emma and Kellz as well), see her new thread on that.
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2007 at 8:36pm
i think we are doing some lunches with the girls too aren't we?
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2007 at 8:42pm
I have PMed Emma....
AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2007 at 9:35pm
I might be able to come down for it again. wasn't so bad coming down last time so might do it again... nice for a day out anyhow
Ann

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2007 at 7:56pm
I'm still lurking around, Kellz and I are just firming up plans...
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2007 at 2:30pm

Give me and time, date and place and i'll try and make it with everything that is going on at the moment.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2007 at 8:56pm
Hi Katy,
Emma and I are in Palmy from tomorrow! Check out the "Look out Palmy" thread, for plans for meet-ups this week!
nictoddie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nictoddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2007 at 9:03pm
Hey there, Katy has gone back to the uk for a wee while, I meet her 2 weeks ago it was all very sudden.
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2007 at 9:09pm
Thanks Nic, is she ok? I feel a bit sorry we (the Palmy group and Katy) never managed to meet up.
nictoddie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nictoddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2007 at 9:24am
Not too sure as I have not heard from her she was really lovely I hope she logs in from the uk, I would really like to keep in touch with her I got an email from her on the 10th but was offline due to moving and they stuffed up my phone/broadband and it took alot longer to reconnect so she was gone before I could make contact with her, I sent her an email as it was a yahoo uk so hoping she will get back in touch with me, she said she will prob be coming back at some stage
 Post Reply Post Reply