FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedpain cry

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
TysMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TysMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: pain cry
    Posted: 03 September 2007 at 2:40pm
My baby while sleeping, lets out a little pain cry before going back to deep sleep. He was VERY sick in hospital a month ago and wouldnt have gotten that far if the doctors believed me that he was sick......he is a big boy and smiles even when he is sick. He is 3 months old. I have taken him to the doctor but cause he smiles all the time they keep telling me everything is fine. So why does it sound like he is in pain then? Its really sad hearing it.
Sponsored Links

Bubbaloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubbaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2007 at 2:45pm
I don't know why he would be in pain sorry maybe he has wind is he a good burper or he could be having bad dreams James does it occasionally lets out scream and goes of to sleep again.

Was danni-chick

Mum to James

My Angel 28/07/08
TysMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TysMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2007 at 3:07pm
A realllllllllllly good burper, and he is breast feed too. Yeah i put it down to bad dreams too, but thought that it maybe too soon for those. :) It would be nice if they could let you know what was wrong and then we could fix all there problems.
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2007 at 3:12pm
are you sure its a pain cry.? i know at that age all cries sounded the same to me (could be i'm just a stink mummy tho).   or maybe it is a "memory" of being in hospital?

sorry, i'm not much help either.

TysMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TysMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2007 at 3:25pm
Nah its diffently two different cries but i didnt think about the memory in hospital and he was in ALOT of pain while in there especially with all the procedures they did, so i wouldn't rule that out. Thanks
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2007 at 3:31pm
Is it just a short cry and then he goes back to sleep? As far as I know that is normal and part of dreaming or something.
TysMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TysMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2007 at 3:38pm
sometimes it is short but more often it lasts maybe a minute just a little shorter. He never actually opens his eyes though. He usually stops when i talk and gently stroke his head.

Edited by Tyreece
hailstones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hailstones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2007 at 4:39pm
My friends wee girl used to do exactly the same thing, she took her to the doc about it and he said it was most probably dreams, so maybe the same thing????

busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2007 at 4:46pm
It's nothing to worry about then
 Post Reply Post Reply