FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMega meet up question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mega meet up question
    Posted: 10 September 2007 at 1:57pm
Other than the lunch on Saturday, are there any organised group events or is it just do as we please?

If so anyone got any ideas for Saturday afternoon, or do you think lunch may go for quite a while then the kiddies will be tired out! What about Sunday?

Just trying to decide whether to stay the night or not, as its only a 2 hour drive for me.

Edited by aimeejoy
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
Sponsored Links

Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2007 at 4:30pm
well i have no plans at all - and i will have no kids with me...maybe a dinner out could be organised too for the night then nikki you can stay...i believe emma has offered the services of her nanny!

aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2007 at 4:41pm
Yeah that is the other reason I want to know, as I won't have hubby with me to babysit
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2007 at 10:41pm

Well you know us Welly mums loiter for hours given half a chance we will still be there at dinner time....Oh thats right Leish was once lol Ooo It would be nice to have a few things to get together for instead of just the lunch.  Debs dinner out sounds nice.

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2007 at 9:46am
I'm going to be at a loose end coz I'm paying the nanny to come with me so she'll have the kids and I'll be a free agent, woohoo! I'm keen to do dinner on the Sat night, and whatever in the afternoon/Sun morning. We fly out Sun afternoon.
Aimee if you want to come out to dinner and have no babysitter I'm sure my nanny wouldn't mind having Hannah for the evening, if you think she will settle ok with her etc.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
meow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2007 at 10:02am
I can offer good restaurant suggestions

Leish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2007 at 10:54am
LOL - I was still there for dinner wasn't I Kels. And a right dork I looked too!! I am keen to do dinner on Sat nite too. Will be nice to leave the kidlets and the DH at home and have a night out on my own.

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2007 at 11:34am
Teehee, us Auckland mums have been known to hang out at Botany a good while on occasion, altho not *quite* until dinner time... close tho, I think I got home at 4pm after the last one!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2007 at 12:17pm
i'll be there till monday - so hopefully can find something to fill my sunday with too.

Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2007 at 12:18pm
so aimee i'll be on for sunday...

aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2007 at 1:05pm
Childless dinner sounds great cos I can imagine what all the kids will be like together at the lunch Would like to take Hannah to the zoo on Sunday morning if the weather is ok if anyone wants to join us
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2007 at 1:16pm
Sounds good, Maya loves zoos. She watches the Zoo programme on TV and takes it all in.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2007 at 1:24pm
Same here - its Hannahs treat on Sunday to stay up to watch the zoo. She can tell the difference between lions, tigers and cheetahs
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2007 at 1:34pm
dont think i have ever been to the wellington zoo! so that might be fun.
i dont even know what is in wellington to do?!

baalamb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baalamb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2007 at 2:31pm
Saturday night/late afternoon is out for me as I have work, but as it happens I'm free on the Sunday! I'll join y'all for the zoo on Sunday. Here's hoping it won't be too busy being a public holiday weekend.
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2007 at 8:41pm

Im in for anything that is going for the weekend lol. I havent taken Alize to the Zoo yet so that will be cool

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
meow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2007 at 9:22pm
Just warning ya that the zoo has construction going on.. so a few exhibits are out. But if you haven't been there before then it should be okay, I'm just sooo bored from going there many times over the past few years! lol

Sorry but I don't think I could handle going there again for a while

Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2007 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by Maya Maya wrote:

Teehee, us Auckland mums have been known to hang out at Botany a good while on occasion, altho not *quite* until dinner time... close tho, I think I got home at 4pm after the last one!

yes its cause YOU are a gas bag!!!!

nothing to do with me - of course!!!
Leish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2007 at 9:32pm
Originally posted by Maya Maya wrote:

I think I got home at 7ish on the night in question [;)
 Post Reply Post Reply