FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedyay i won!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: yay i won!!!!!
    Posted: 12 September 2007 at 10:59pm
after spending hours of time searching aimlessly for those little nappy icons and finding all but 4 of them......i won a prize!!!!!!!!!!

on it's way to me very soon is a haute pocket! i think they are one size nappies, don't know much about them but it's a free nappy charli is outgrowing her medium baby harmony naps so it's almost time to buy a new stash so this is a well timed bonus

Sponsored Links

Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2007 at 7:21am
congrats... i've done it three times now and still nothing good on you!

AstonsMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AstonsMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2007 at 1:57pm
OOooh YAY congratulations to you!! How exciting!! Where did you win it from? I have seen a pic of those nappies (can't remember where now) but they looked great but pricey!! You'll have to post a pic when you get it YAY!!

Faraway View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faraway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2007 at 2:33pm
Congratulations! I really like these nappies
jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2007 at 7:49pm
bekkie, i won it doing the great down under nappy hunt. you search alot of websites for hidden icons for the chance to win lots of prizes. very time consuming but also very addictive!
will definately post a pic of charli in it when it arrives....i'm so excited

AstonsMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AstonsMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2007 at 10:28pm
oooh sounds like fun!! I have'nt heard of it though!

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2007 at 6:36pm

Woohoo!!! Congrats on winning the nappy.

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
 Post Reply Post Reply