FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFertile Focus Ovulation Microscope

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Simonne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simonne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fertile Focus Ovulation Microscope
    Posted: 09 November 2005 at 8:37am
Hi there,

Has anyone else used this product? I bought one at the parent and child show after a couple of months of trying (I came off the pill 6 months ago, and am in my third month of trying), and I am getting no change in my results. In theory, this means that I am not ovulating. However, I am now at the point in my cycle where I should be ovulating, and am having other symptoms which I get every month such as cramping, sensitive boobs, and snivelly (yes, snivelly ). Basically I am not sure whether to worry that I am still not ovulating, or that I am not using the microscope correctly!!

Have a great day everyone
Sponsored Links

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2005 at 10:47am
I used it and loved it Couldnt really rely on it as i have PCOS but it was cool to see the patterns u have to put a decent amount on and it takes awhile to dry i tend to do mine in the morning and then go to work and look when i get home. Make sure when you take ur sample its before you eat (ie as soon as u wake up), there are no airbubbles and that its from UNDER ur tounge
I hope that helps otherwise have a look at www.fertile-focus.com that gives you all the details good luck
Simonne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simonne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2005 at 11:19am
Thanks so much for your reply. I know fretting is a bad idea (and completely counter productive to producing!), but couldn't help myself. I must admit that yesterday I did exactly what you suggested - took the sample as soon as I got up (as usual), but didn't check it until I got home and it definately looked like transitional ferning (which would be right for where I am in my cycle). Normally I check it after about 10-20 mins.

Thank you again (I'm sure my DH will appreciate the temporary respite from my panic attacks too ).

Have a great day!!
Simonne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simonne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2005 at 12:47pm
Oh, and I should add that I thought I had buggered up yesterday's result by leaving it all day. Maybe I had buggered up all the others reading them too early!
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2005 at 2:02pm
Yeh if u read them to early they dont tend to give as good readings than if u leave it all day, i found then at least the saliva had dried I got a bit to curious to how mine worked and i broke it so dont go investigating it lol luckily it was the month i got pregnant hehe
Simonne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Simonne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2005 at 3:18pm
You broke yours? Woops

I will leave mine all day from now on and see what difference it makes with my readings (hopefully a big one!). Like I said earlier, yesterday when I left it all day I had definite transitional ferning and was really excited, and this morning I was disappointed again to see blobs. Thank you for restoring my hope! Who'd have thought this whole trying to get pregnant thing would be such a drama? And I've been trying so hard to be cool, calm and collected!

P.S. Huge congratulations on your baby and wedding!
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2005 at 12:36pm
haha yeh i admit im a bit of a curious one haha i pulled the casing off and wondered how the light worked coz i couldnt find batteries so i pulled the black bit off at the bottom and broke it lol 2 little watch batteries fell out haha

Thanks We are over the moon about both i cant wait to get married hehe
 Post Reply Post Reply