FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHello

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
balcy1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote balcy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello
    Posted: 15 October 2007 at 9:49am
Hello everyone. Im just new to this site and thought I would say HI. After reading the posts on here, it makes me feel so much better knowing that so many people are TTC.

My DH and I have been trying for 11 months now and I must admit that I feel like Im the only person on the planet that cant get pregnant.

I have friends and family members who started TTC at the same time as us and they are now holding their brand new babies. One being born as I write this. It just makes me wanna cry my eyes out.

I do have one child already, he is almost six. I desperately want to give him a baby brother or sister.
Anyway, thats my sob story. Im open to any tips anyone has on conceiving as we are willing to try anything!!!

Look forward to getting to know you all.
Sponsored Links

nictoddie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nictoddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2007 at 9:57am
Welcome to oh baby, I'm sure it will happen, you have done it once and you can do it again, it's just taking a little longer. I'm Nicola and have two children 4 year old boy and 2 year old girl , and I have a 15 year old step daughter. I'm done our family is complete, wishing you all the best for your ttc journey.
nicolaann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicolaann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2007 at 10:59am
Hi, and welcome to Ohbaby.

I'm Nicola too (but I promise not everyone is Nicola on here!!) DH and I are getting ready to welcome baby no. 2 into the world. (I'm not sure if it will be the last, DH is though!!) and we have a nearly 2 year old son Alex.

Good luck for ttc. I have a lot of friends who are ttc, some have been trying for nearly 2 years, so I can understand how tough it must be. I also understand how hard it must be seeing friends having babies when you are still trying. I had a friend tell me how pissed off at me she was, because I had been able to get pregnant and she hadn't. But it will happen!!

I'm sure you will find ohbaby a very usefull and supportive website.

Nicky, Mum to Alex (5) & Sophie (3)
emachan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2007 at 9:14pm
Welcome to Ohbaby! I'm sure you will fit right in with all of us!!

DD#1 Sept 08
DD#2 Oct 09
noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2007 at 9:17pm
welcome to OHbaby! congrats on your son and i hope #2 happens soon for you!

Post Reply Post Reply