FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWell my dr told me...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Well my dr told me...
    Posted: 15 November 2007 at 3:13pm

That he thinks i'm doing so much better since being on the meds (coming up to 3 months on them), but he wants me to stay on them for at least another 3 months (and probably more) to make sure that I am still stable after DH's leaves and goes on his training. But I think in myself I am going to need them for a little while longer as we adjust to me being by myself.

I saw him on Monday with Josh and he just gave me another script for them after I asked when he wanted to see me next about them - so that was nice saving me some money. Then yesterday when I saw him with Andrew he told me that.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
Sponsored Links

Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2007 at 5:53pm
Sounds like u have a good, understanding Dr. I think generally for PND if u have meds, you are on them for at least 6 months. Not entirely sure tho.
I do know that you should decide yourself that you are ready to come off them, and stop taking them without medical advice! Opps! I did that 2 weeks ago,...and yeah well,...all it did was prove to me that I do need them! Silly me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2007 at 6:15pm

Yeah i'll be on them for a few more months. I do think I have a great dr, he totally understands whats going on with me.

Silly Kellz you need to stay on them

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2007 at 6:24pm
Hmmm yes I realise that now

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2007 at 8:11pm

But at least you gave it a shot, DH is coming off his and we have the odd bad day (once a fortnight) so its working for him. I know its going to take me a long time.

Post Reply Post Reply