FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedConcert in Welly this Sunday

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Leish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Concert in Welly this Sunday
    Posted: 23 November 2007 at 8:51am
Hey all - a lady I work with is a singing tutor and they hold this concert annually. I'm going along this year and thought I would pass the info on in case anyone wants to join me. Supposed to be a really good show and a good night out.

When: Sunday 25 November - 7pm
Where: Chicago Bar - Queens Wharf
Bookings - $15 each - Tickets available by contacting me or limited door sales on the night

This gig showcases around 20 of our students who are at the stage where they are ready to perform - right from our beginners to our professional musicians. They are singing a range of artists this time - Natalie Cole classics to Gwen Stefani, Christina Aguilera to Chaka Khan....there is always something for everyone. They all put a heap of work into it and it really is a fantastic night out and a very professionally presented event.

We are lucky enough to sing with a live band made up mostly of tutors that teach the instrument they will be playing - and they are without a doubt an amazing group of musicians.
Sponsored Links

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2007 at 4:26pm

I want to come. I will have to see if mum can watch the kids

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
 Post Reply Post Reply