FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHAwkes Bay - December!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HAwkes Bay - December!!!
    Posted: 24 November 2007 at 8:23pm
OK, seen as November has almost finished, how about we sort out something for December. I am super keen to come up one day - might do my Xmas shopping in Napier instead of Palmy.

So how about Monday the 3rd December? I am happy with any time and place...
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
Sponsored Links

Helen21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Helen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2007 at 9:36pm
The 3rd sounds good what do you want to do?

Chloe 12/7/03
Miya 5/11/05
williams_mum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote williams_mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2007 at 1:06pm
Is it it possible to make it the second weekend of December??? As then I could get my poartner to borrow my mums car and he could drive me and our two little ones up to Napier...baby hasnt arrived yet,she's 8 days overdue so i will be induced soon.
Helen21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Helen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2007 at 2:23pm
Week days suit me a bit better because we always seem to be so busy on weekends. If transport is a problem I could come out and pick you for the day maybe we could all meet up for a Christmas meet up or something like that, then your little one would be a bit older?

I really don't mind what we decide to do but I did just remember I have an appointment on the 3rd so I won't be free until around 10:30 or 11:00.

Chloe 12/7/03
Miya 5/11/05
aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2007 at 7:28pm
I dont mind what day it is, was just picking a random one! Weekdays suit me best. Dont mind what time or where tho.
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote williams_mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2007 at 7:40pm
Any week day during the second or third week in December is good for me as long as you pick me up and drop me home and I will give you some petrol money Helen.Thanks.
My3Sons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote My3Sons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2007 at 11:54am

wow how did we get to talking about December already?!?!!

Pretty flexible here, the only day I know we are busy is the 12th so far, and the week after that will be full up with school stuff.  Helen are you in Napier or Hastings I cant remember!

Mum to Mr 10, Mr 6 and Mr 4

aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2007 at 8:20am
OK how about Friday the 14th?
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
Helen21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Helen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2007 at 5:16pm
Yes I'm in Hastings. The 14th sounds good, I'm busy on the 12th and 18th but that's all oh and the 25th
I don't mind picking up etc. Do you have one or two kiddies?

Chloe 12/7/03
Miya 5/11/05

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote williams_mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2007 at 12:11pm
Hey Helen,Im jasmin,I live in Waipukurau and I have two children.1 daughter and 1 son.My son is 2.5 years old months old and my daughter is 8 days old today(saturday 8 December)she was born on Friday 30 November,Azalea Rose,her birth weight was 8 pound 9 ounces.She is a lot smaller than what William was at birth,he was a shocking 10 pound 2 ounce,I just about died(well it felt like I was going to as I opted for NO drugs),this second birth I wanted the drugs but as it was another induction labour went WAY too fast and there wasn't time fro drugs,I was in agony again!!!But luckily once again I had a natural birth(ceserian was only an option for me if baby was going to die,as I DON'T take surgery lightly,and Im totally shocked that soem women elect to have ceserian's without even considering the option of a natural birth).I'm 27 years old,how old are the rest of you ladies? I hope you all have a fantastic weekend
Helen21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Helen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2007 at 10:07am
Hi Jasmin, I'm 21 and have two girls, Chloe is 4(going on 14!) and Miya is 2years. I'm the same about ceserian's and epidurals, I would avoid them at all costs, they are both just a bit too scary for me. I had pethadine with chloe(7lb 14oz) because I had been in strong labour for over 12hours and I was getting a bit tired to say the least then she was born 6hours after that. With Miya(8lb 1oz) I decided not to use anything and with her I was only in strong labour for 4hours so it wasn't too bad in comparison.

Chloe 12/7/03
Miya 5/11/05
aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2007 at 11:36am
So this Friday then? Where and when?
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2007 at 7:32pm
OK so seen as there has been nothing definite decided and its Wednesday night, I dont think I'll come up. Also just noticed our car is almost a month overdue for a WOF and Friday was the earliest they can do it Maybe in the new year when everything has settled down we can make a definite decision!
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote williams_mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2007 at 11:43am
Sorry I didnt get email notifications from oh baby and without them I forge t to look at the forums and being that i have a new born and a toddler Im jsut so busy and so tired,oh god christmas day will be a nightmare as it is going to be a really big event this year with my mum inviting some of her friendsand her boyfriends family to their house(usually it is just a little christmas with only a few family members and it has been years since I have had a christmas with heaps of people so Im not use to it and I';m not a big fan of packing heaps of people into one small house,mso i really hope it is beautiful weather so that we can have christmas outside as their house has a huge backyard and they have lots of outside chairs).I wish you all(including your partners and children) a VERY merry christmas and may the new year treat you all very well.Good luck for 2008 and hopefully once things have settkled down then we can meet up in 2008.Take care everyone.Lotrs of hugs and kisses from me and William and little Azalea xxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
 Post Reply Post Reply