FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedYAY SHES HERE!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bumblefoot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bumblefoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: YAY SHES HERE!
    Posted: 28 November 2007 at 9:10pm

Old AF is FINALLY HERE! She arrived on Monday, and is still doing the right thing, so here goes I suppose. So thanks for all the people sending me their support over the past few weeks, and the emails, really is appreciated, and great to know I have such a great many kindred spirits.

So yay, and I hope all is well, and I will be back on soon to catch up with the happenings.

Babydust to All!

Sponsored Links

Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2007 at 7:12am
wow bumblefoot, that took a long time...hope to see you around the boards more :)

jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2007 at 8:35pm
that old hag really does like to play around with us doesn't she!!!   glad she finally paid you a visit so you know where the heck you are at!

emz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2007 at 4:01pm
Woohoo! About blimmin' time!
zebra View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zebra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2007 at 5:46pm
Welcome back Bumblefoot at least you know where you are at now
emachan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2007 at 4:33pm
great news erin, hopefully next time she'll be a whole 9 and a bit months late!

DD#1 Sept 08
DD#2 Oct 09
 Post Reply Post Reply