FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNeed recipe for cinamon spice xmas bikkie

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need recipe for cinamon spice xmas bikkie
    Posted: 30 November 2007 at 10:08am
I got a recipe out of a treasures mag last year for these cinamon spice type xmas bikkies and they were beautiful!!!! .....i want to make them again but stupid me didnt write the recipe down and i have no idea where the mag is!!!

Can anyone help me out with the recipe or suggest one similar??????

TIA
Sponsored Links

hailstones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hailstones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2007 at 11:32am
Just a suggestion - what about using a gingerbread cookie recipe (or even belgium bikkie) and replacing the ginger/spices with cinnamon/mixed spice

Peace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2007 at 11:49am
I have the magazine, will get it out and write it up for you when Olivia goes to bed
DD1 May 2006
DD2 March 2011
DD3 August 2012
Peace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2007 at 12:37pm
Sugar and Spice Cookies:
170g Butter
85g Brown Sugar
200g Flour
2 t Ginger
2 t Cinnamon
Grated orange rind

Pre-heat oven to 190oC
Cream butter and sugar then add the rest of the ingredients, squeeze mixture into a ball and wrap in glad wrap, refrigerate for 2 hours.
Roll out the dough to 5mm thick, cut into shapes, bake on tray (doesn't say to grease it but I would), bake for 15 minutes.
Decorate when biscuits are cool.
DD1 May 2006
DD2 March 2011
DD3 August 2012
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2007 at 1:50pm
awsome peace!!! thanks heaps!!
 Post Reply Post Reply