FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFoxybots nappies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2007 at 8:38pm
Oooh, so cute. you are very clever! I am trying to get rid of nappies, so won't buy any, BUT have some friends with twin girlies who i am in the process of converting to cloth. your prices are so reasonable and i love supoprting Palmy made.
Sponsored Links

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2007 at 8:42pm
hey, just saw your taggie beanz - do you have any girlie ones in stock? and how old would you say they would "go up to"?
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2007 at 9:05pm

I'm not jumping the que I am at the beginning as I was owed a nappy from the beginning of November I just took so long deciding what one I wanted

The taggie beans are so cool.

December so i'm guessing before xmas, i'll be able to help out one day.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2007 at 7:01am
Liz - I've got the pink butterflies one in stock but I can easily make one up if you wanted a different one. Daniel is obsessed with his at the moment.. my friends lil minx likes stealing it from him and playing with it and shes *counts* 19 months old I think
jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2007 at 10:49am
i think i NEED a retro dot nappy for charli!! have been eyeing them up for ages

kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2007 at 10:55am
I wish I had the courage to put the girly retro dot on Daniel lol.. but hubby refuses to let me

He's allowed pink night time nappys but not day time
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2007 at 12:28pm
cool - can you make a taggi beanz that is girlie - but not the saame? i need two for my twinnies in Gisborne - but no rush as we won't see them til after xmas - leaving on new years so can get after then. I am a definite!!!
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2007 at 12:52pm
Yup thats easily done..
AndysMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndysMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2007 at 9:51pm
Andy has a blue camo. It is so awesome! Bestest nappy we have. I keep leaving it on for longer and longer and it still hasn't leaked! Can't wait to get a retro dot one tomorrow. Might just have to start collecting the next size and tell DH they are an investment for the future... do you think he'll buy it?? lol

Edited by AndysMummy
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2007 at 7:30am
Aww hes soo cute!

My DH would buy that comment lol but then he doesnt care how many MCNs Daniel has
AndysMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndysMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2007 at 9:44am
DH loves MCN too but I'm in a wee bit of trouble for buying Andy too many Christmas presents and books and apparently 30 med nappies is too many ???!!!
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2007 at 9:51am
lol you do have lots of mediums but really you got half them free in a way so he can't complain too much
MILF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MILF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2007 at 3:12pm
ooh i just went shopping! ordered a purple zebra off the site, they look scrummy!!!! cant wait to see it when it arrives
Lyla - mum to

Xanthe - my big 4 year old
and
Jordis - 1 year old
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2007 at 6:47pm
hehe they are cute!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123