FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAttn: Welly mums

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Leish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2008 at 9:56pm
heheheheh I can have a break any old time I have my phone so send me a text if you are around. Would be happy to entertain you
Sponsored Links

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2008 at 10:02pm

Cool!!!

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
Redbedrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redbedrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2008 at 6:26pm
Hey guys i have a problem with tomorrow, well two problems actually. firstly I have no car, I forgot it was booked in for a warrent, but that's not a biggie, as i can easy get the bus (first time on public transport for Fay, she'll be traumatised) And then IFay has a Drs appointment at 11.30I think her ears are playing up again. I spose the third problem might be the weather, it has peed it down all day over here and is certainly not picnic weather, do we need a rainy day plan too?
Leish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2008 at 7:25pm
Oh the weather in the city was terrible all day today. I think a wet weather plan is a very good idea.

Hey Claire I wanted to ask you about your midwife details as a friend of mind is pregnant and she lives in the Eastern suburbs. Would you be able to PM her details?
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2008 at 8:41pm

Teresa has no access to comp so I can txt her. It peed down here all day too so im not holding much hope out for tomorrow. As for wet weather plan I have no idea

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2008 at 8:41pm

Depends on what she wants to see and do etc

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2008 at 8:55pm

She may want to do Te Papa instead

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redbedrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2008 at 9:51pm

te Papa is always a good rainy day option, we always send our visitors there on a wet one
Leish will pm you the details
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2008 at 9:55pm

I just checked the weather and it is supose to be ok for tomorrow so fingers crossed!  Claire I will txt you in the morning to what the weather is like out your ways

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redbedrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2008 at 10:20pm
Cool i will join you wherever youend up meeting, My Dr is in Newtown so I am not too far away from anywhere there and all buses lead to newtown at some point so easy for me to travel
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12